Chapter 1

"Duct tape, horn and a scalpel,"I said, while I completed my last operation.

"Haha, not funny and I don't think this is a good idea Raven we are going to get into big trouble for this," he asked whilst handing me the duct tape and horn.

"Then why are you helping me out then, you scaredy  cat," I shrugged whilst duct taping the blow horn onto the wooden chair. I could hear him sighing and murmuring "I don't know why."

"I have completed my task, now it is time for the grand finale muahahahahhaha," I laughed with an evil grin. Then the door opened and in came the Principal of the school.

"Well well well, if it isn't Ms. Aldaine," Satan himself said with a smirk, his eyes were filled with pure joy as there would not be any pranks in this school ever because I was leaving, "here to say goodbye."

"Of course sir, why wouldn't I bid farewell to the one and only Principal Jones," I said with a sarcastic smile, I could tell he was happy I would be gone because I made his life and i quote 'a living hell.'

"We should be going now sir, excuse us," Ollie said while grabbing my arm, signaling me to make a run for it.

"Of course wish you the best Ms Aldaine," Jones said with a conniving smirk. I scoffed.

"You too sir, you too," I replied with an evil grin, I closed the door behind me and made a run for it. Ollie was giving me a 'okay' signal telling me everything was going as planned. Suddenly I heard the a sharp but loud noise from the Principal's office and I quickened my stride and passed the huge sign that said "Have a nice life", the we pinned up.

"MS. RAVEN ALDAINE," a loud screeching scream echoed throughout the halls of the school. Then I jumped into the Ollie's Corvette and we drove away.

"Real smooth Raven, real smooth," he said sighing.

"What?" I asked innocently," I had to make it the best one yet."