Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6:

Nissa's POV:

Blinking my eyes, I can finally make sense of my previously blurry surroundings. Looking around the room, my mind immediately brings me back to the events that played out yesterday.

But something felt off...

Seath!

Didn't I tell him to stay here with me? Where is he? I wondered all this aloud since no one was about. Honestly, I was half expecting Seath to pop up somewhere when I asked those questions aloud, and chuckle, telling me that he was right behind me or something like that. Or even just call out to me using his nickname for me.

I waited for a minute or two for the famous Mr Cocky moves to happen.

But just as we expect things, we also experience disappointment.

This was one of those times.

He never responded...

Looking around my room again I found no trace of his presence from last night at all.

Nothing...

Not a thing a thing out of place.

Did I really ask him to stay last night? Did he really nod? In the most likely case, I was just dreaming...

But it was one heck of a realistic dream then.

Giving up looking for him, I went for a shower to freshen up since I didn't get a chance to yesterday.

~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Walking to the kitchen to make some breakfast, I surveyed the room for any evidence of Seath's existence once again...To be safe, I reassured myself.

Confirming my suspicions, I brush off the possibility that, what I assume to be my dream might have been real. Opening the fridge to get something out, I realize something yellow flying on the fridge door.

Without taking anything out, I close the fridge and immediately pull off the yellow flying object – which turns out to be a yellow sticky note.

It read:

Hey Angel, 

I'm sorry that I had to leave before you woke up. I have some major family issues that I had to leave late last night to take care of. I'll see you later, I'm not sure when I'll be done with this though. 

Mr Cocky <- P.s. I wrote this for you Sweetie!

So it wasn't a dream...

So he did leave.

"But it was for a family problem!" A small voice in my head protested.

As he never gave me reason to doubt before, I just brushed it off.

I'll just ask him about it later, I decided. The guys and I are hanging out today after all, he'll probably show up for that. He has never missed one since I joined - well that is, unless he's with me.

The five hours had passed so fast, I didn't even realize it had. I guess that's what I get for just lying about reading books and watching TV.

The guys decided to meet up at 3pm to have lunch and hang out at the park or the mall before heading back to Sawyer's place again. He did a good job last time, we figured we'd give him that ‘honor’ again.