chapter 4-truth or dare gone wrong

"I know let's play truth and dare " i recommend

"Yea cool Idea" geo said

" Yea" everyone said as they sat down in a circle in the living room

Truth and dare

"Ashleigh truth or dare" geo asked

"Dare because I ain't no scared little kitty" i said back

"Okay I dare you to kiss zach" he said knowing zach likes me

I looked at zach and he looked into his lap knowing he wants to and going all red so I grabbed his face and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Geo truth or dare" i asked as I wait for his answer

I was hoping for him to pick dare I had somthing perfect up my sleeve

"Dare " i answered back

"Okay I dare you to pick any girl in this room to make out with" i said with a devious smile

"Okay" he said smiling

He came to me picked me up wrapped my legs around his torso and start kissing me and obviously I kissed back and our lips moved in sync ,he slide the tip of his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance is excepted and he entered then my brother walked in and he started shouting at me not geo thankfully.

Julians POV

Cameron, nash, arron, hayes and I decided to go get some water from the kitchen, when we go to the kitchen we heard wolf whistling and started to laugh so we went to go see what's going on, we started waking to the living room when I saw ashleigh kissing geo.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ASHLEIGH" I said as geo quickly put her down

I knew geo from vidcon we met 2 years ago and have been best friends since.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM YOU DON'T CARE ANYWAY YOU NEVER DO JULIAN!" Ashleigh shouted back

Cameron,Nash Hayes and Arron just stood there.

"I WILL ALWAYS CARE ASHLEIGH YOUR MY SISTER" I shouted at her

" NO YOU DON'T YOU CARE YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID LITTLE SELF AND YOU FRIENDS YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME YOU ARE THE WORST BROTHER IN THE WORLD HERE HAVE AN AWARD FOR THE WORLD'S BIGGEST MUG" she said angry

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT" I said 10x angrier than I was in the first place.

"HA YOU CAN EVEN SEE IT CAN YOU YOUR GIRLFRIENDS A BITCH 1. SHE HATES ME 2. SHE TIRED TO CHEAT ON YOU WITH HAYES AND WAIT A MINUTE BEFORE YOU HAVE A GO AT HAYES BECAUSE HE TRIED TO STOP HER AND SHE KEPT GOING FOR MORE BUT HAYES TRIED TO STOP HER BECAUSE HE IS A LOYAL BESTFRIEND TO YOU" she shouted at me with all for her angrier as I felt my heart brake.

I couldn't speak the way I treated ashleigh.

" I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT-" I shouted before I got cut off by her saying...

" no you haven't do you know how? Because I cut myself way to may times I bled to death i nearly died and you wasn't there when I woke up in my hospital bed screaming YOUR name in pain because I wanted you but you wasn't there you was at VIDCON with THEM when I,ME needed you i ended up in rehab for 2 months waiting for a visit from YOU  but you was never there i cried myself to sleep every night wishing you would come the next day but you never did and then I got back and on the car ride home wishing at you were at home but when I got back you wasn't there when I needed you the most, so now tell me that you were always there from me " she said as she dropped to the floor crying.

I looked around and cameron was crying and ashleighs two friends cat and ariel was crying and the rest of then we're just shocked.

Ashleigh stood up and ran out of the house weird thing is every one was too shocked to run after her and didn't realise.

2 hours later ashleigh was still not back so we went out and tried to look for her but we couldn't find her anywhere....

"WHAT DO WE DO JULIAN .? SHE'S MISSING" cameron said really worried

"I don't know ? Has anyone checked saffron and anastasias houses?" I asked

" no I didn't think about them" cameron said running out of the house

Camerons POV

I was so worried I was on the way to saffrons house hoping that ashleighs there i drove into the drive way and got out of the car I went to the the door and knocked saffron answered and said she's in here.

"ASHLEIGH OMG DON'T RUNAWAY LIKE THAT I WAS SCARED TO DEATH" I said relived

"I'm sorry cammy "she said as she broke down in tears.

I picked her up and took her to the car and drove back to julians house .......