Part 14 | cHaRa

"T-There's a d-demon?" Alphys said in a chock. They watched as the demon on the camra moved closer to frisk, but then disapearing. Frisk started moving, and then woke up.

Sans POV
I saw Frisk's face wasn't like usual. Toriel ignored the fact that Frisk had said her dead childs name and hugged them tightly. Frisk's response to the hug was blank. They had no emotion for Toriel in their eyes anymore. I could feel how Frisk had slipped away from their own mind and life. This was not the mercy-filled child with the happy expressions. This was someone who wanted the option to fight all the time, so that they could live like a dark, horrible child.

While I was thinking of all of this I barely noticed that Frisk- no, Chara, pulled out a knife, slowly while fake crying for Toriel. They even fake pleaded sorry, like how Frisk would actually do but not fake. Anger hit me, I couldn't lose any more friends. I may have high levels of magic, but this kid, or what this creature even is, IT SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL.

Toriel POV

I let out a tear as I hugged my little innocent child. My sweet sweet child. They were okay, that's what matters. I saw something in the corner of my eye, something blue. I had ignored everyone else so I peeked over to Sans just to se him glowing with a blue eye. I havn't seen him do that before. Maybe It's becasue of his magic levels? I looked over to Frisk, as I saw blue magic surrounding them. It was then i noticed their face was different. They had red eyes and a small grin. This reminded me of someone. Someone I had almost forgot.

I got interrupted in my thoughts as Frisk slipped away from my grip and got slammed into the wall, as their grin shifted to a blank expression. I got shocked and ran over to Frisk. I quickly turned to Sans who had stopped using his blue magic and his two white pupils got visible agian.

"Sans! How dare you hurt Frisk!" I shouted. I would never had expected to shout at my friend, not ever, someone who I trusted, someone who promised me not to hurt them.

Third POV

Everyone was shocked over Sans' sudden attack.

"Sans! How dare you hurt Frisk!" Toriel shouted.

As Sans heard that, he realised what he'd done. He had not only hurt Chara, but Frisk too. He felt tears forming in his eye sockets and he took a step back.

"I'm sorry" He whispered, not sure if someone heard his words. He turned around and ran to the door,opend it and ran outside. Chara's grin got wider, and wider for every second, until it looked like a real megalomaniac creep.

A/N: Guess what's gonna happen when Sans is alone in hotland :33 I guess everything is spoiled now thanks to me. Btw Gaster is gonna join just wait xD OKE BOI!!