Chapter 3

--The next day---

The child woke up in the empty tunnel. The child was alone and didn't know where the boy from last night went. The child sobbed. The child mustered the courage to walk outside when an alarming smell slammed into its face.

Blood.

The child looked down in horror. The man who had stuffed the child's mouth with his shaft was dead. He bled to death. The child gagged. The smell of death crept up the child's nose. The child ran for the child didn't know what would happen if the child stayed another night.

--Nyx---

The alpha had died. My dad and mom were dead. I was all alone. Marcy!?

"Marcy! Where are you" I screamed.

There wasn't an answer for a long time. I sprinted outside. Marcy was running away. Why Marcy.

"MARCY!!!!!!!"

Since then I would just stay in the safe house. The guards and other survivors cleaned up the village. They had rebuilt it from the ground up.

"Sir, you need to eat and take a shower." said my adviser.

"I don't want to with out Marcy. I want Marcy back.BRING MARCY BACK!!" I roared.

--Present---

I woke up to see a body next to me. My head was bandage. Arms as big and strong as a Boa constrictor grabbed me and pulled me back.

"I won't let you leave me again Marcy" Nyx said.

I was pulled under the covers. Nyx laid kisses up and down my torso. A moan escaped my mouth causing Nyx to rub his hand up and down my thigh. My legs tingled as he went to rub the inside of my thighs.

"I won't let another person lay a finger on you" he said.

I couldn't do this. I wanted to but I couldn't.

"Nyx," I said "I can't trust myself not to hurt you. I want to see you happy but I can't be here wit...

"If you want to see me happy then stay with. I'm not happy without you. I need you Marcy." he said.

My eyes started to tear up. Nyx wiped them away with his thumb. I would have to leave with out him knowing.

"Marcy. An alpha needs his luna and right now I need you. Not for the sake of the pack but for the sake of me." he said.