The Royal Secret (Exo's Luhan fan-fic)

Luhan's P.O.V.

I went on the soccer field with Xiumin hyung for the soccer training. After the training I went to the accounting office immediatley to pay for my soccer jersey.

At Accounting Office...

I saw a girl sitting inside the office with our adviser ms. Choi. Ms. Choi sees me paying and told me to get inside so I went in.

Kyeongseul's P.O.V.

I stood up and bowed at the boy who came in. He looks really kind.

"Luhan this girl beside me will be your classmate starting tomorrow." Ms. Choi said

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Kyeong Seul imnida." I introduced myself and let out my hand for a handshake

"Luhan's the name." Luhan said arrogantly, ah! chidja?! he is so boastful!

Luhan just stared at my hand until I just put it on my side since I think that he dosen't want a handshake. Luhan leaves without a smile. He hates me? Hmph!

Ms. Choi leads me to my dorm but before that she led me to my locker.

At the locker hallway...

I looked around and the hallway is really clean, peaceful and nice bot like in my old school it is so dirty, noisy and unorganized. I need to get used in this kind of school. When we reached the locker ms. Choi let's me set my password and let's me open it. I made my password 1297 since I really like those numbers. I opened the locker and it was really hi-tech. There is a cellphone holder, a scheduler, a frame, etc.

Almost everything was in there. After that we went to my dorm.

At my dorm...

I went in and the room was nice.

Ms. Choi told me everything about the school and left. This school is ruled by a royal family. I fixed my things and slept.

After one day...

Luhan's P.O.V.

I wake up early in the morning and prepared myself for school. I actually live in a royal castle because I am a prince. I have been keeping that secret for years just to protect our royal family. When I looked at my watch it was 8:00 AM already which is our homeroom time but my alarm clock says 6:00 AM. I ran quickly to the classroom and it was already 8:00 not 6:00. Hate that alarm clock. I should change it. I went in the class and that new girl Kyeongseul was sitting at my chair. I approached her and told her to stand up because the seat she is sitting on is mine. She stood up and apologized to me. She's kinda cute.

"You are too mean men!" Kai said

"You don't even know her name!" Sehun shouted and laughed

"I know her name. Her name is Jung Kyeong Seul." I said and sat at my chair

"Kyeongseul?" My classmate (a girl) said and looked at Kyeongseul

"Yes, why?" I asked

"Kyeongseul-ah!!!!" The girl said and ran to Kyeongseul

"Therese?" Kyeongseul said

"Yes, you're right! It is me!! Your bestfriend, Therese." Therese said

"Rese, do you know her?" I asked

"Yes! Lulu, I know her!" Therese said

"Can I talk to you?" I asked

"Yes, ok." Therese answered and we went to the corner

"Sis, can you please get away from that girl?" I said

"Oppa, waeyo? she is my bestfriend!" Therese said

"Luhyeon, please." I said

"Ne, ok" Therese said and went back to her seat

"Rese!" Kyeongseul called but Rese pretended not to hear her

Ms. Choi or our adviser comes in and called Kyeongseul and whispered something to her. Kyeongseul stays at the front until everyone sat.

------------------------------------

Note: Hi guyzzz! New story again. Thank you again for reading my previous stories. Please keep on reading my stories!

Fact in this story:

Luhan lives with her younger sister Luhyeon in a royal castle. Their parents left them when they were still young because of a rare sickness. Luhan and her sister have been keeping the secret that they are a prince and a princess. Luhan secretly has a big crush on Kyeongseul.