Would You Fight For Me?

Jonghyun was sure this is what Taemin expected, the boy was crazy if he thought any different. A bruise was forming around his eye as Minho dragged him back up to his feet. Taemin was lucky no other punches were thrown, as instead the older let him speak.

"I came to apologize" Taemin told him, getting Minho's attention, "I already apologized to Jonghyun, and now I want to apologize to both you and Kibum"

"Why? Why after all that you've done to us would you think we'd forgive you?" Minho asked.

"I don't think you'll forgive me, I just think apologizing is the right thing to do" Taemin answered, and Jonghyun could tell Minho was still angry.

"What changed inside of you to make you like this, because I want to know why it didn't happen sooner" Minho replied and Taemin took in a breath.

"I fell in love, I told him about my past, and now I'm doing what's right" Taemin explained.

"How romantic" Minho said sarcastically.

Taemin got down on his knees, then bowed at Minho's feet, both Jonghyun and Minho looked at him in shock.

"I am sincerely sorry for breaking your best friend's heart and trying to steal you from the most important person in you life" Taemin apologized and Minho looked to Jonghyun.

"Get up" Minho said and Taemin complied.

"When will Kibum be home?" Taemin asked and Minho looked at his phone for the time.

"His lunch is in an hour, but he doesn't get off for four more" Minho answered and Taemin nodded.

"Does he still work at the flower shop?" Taemin asked and Minho nodded, "I'll go see him during his lunch"

"I eat lunch with him, but I am not taking you with me. Just know you'll be slapped and I'm not helping you in any way" Minho told him.

"I don't deserve help, these are things I have to do myself" Taemin replied and Minho's eyes widened.

"You really have changed" Minho observed and Jonghyun nodded.

"I've had year to reflect, and a wonderful boyfriend to help me sort out my thoughts" Taemin explained, "I'm just glad you didn't beat me to death"

The hour came along slowly, but the long wait was worth it to watch Minho's video of Kibum slapping Taemin not once, but three times across the face for various things. Telling the story to Jinki that night was fun, the both of them laughing at the younger getting thing long due to him.

"I wish I could've been there too, I would have loved to show him how to treat a gift like you" Jinki told Jonghyun, hugging the younger closer.

"I wish you could be with me forever" Jonghyun replied and Jinki kissed the top of his head.

It was quiet as Jinki snuggled into the back of Jonghyun's neck, and Jonghyun sighed happily at the feeling.

"Have you been avoiding Kibum and Minho?" Jonghyun brought himself to ask, although something kept telling him he knew the answer.

"Of course not" Jinki answered, "I just have to be there for my parents"

Jonghyun just nodded in understanding and he seemed to feel Jinki's worry.

"Are you mad?" Jinki asked hesitantly.

"No, I understand, don't worry baby" Jonghyun answered and turned himself around to face Jinki.

He smiled at the older, playing with Jinki's hair to reassure him.

"I love you" Jinki said and kissed Jonghyun sweetly.

"I love you too" Jonghyun replied and snuggled into the older.