Alone Together

The men all played along
To marching drums

Once we had gotten close to the building it was easier to make out who was there. "Is that...Patrick?" Brendon said, surprised. I squinted, noticing four figures, one with a black hat and orangish hair, Patrick Stump? Another had black hair that was spiked up in the front, if we were going for a Fall Out Boy theme then this was definitely Pete Wentz. The third had short brown hair and I could make out a trace of a beard, Andy Hurley. Finally the tallest, who had Curly brown hair, Joe Trohman.
They were all wearing similar hoodies to us, with black jeans (we're all emos let's face it) "Jesus alright first it's Brendon Urie then Twenty one pilots, and now Fall out boy. What next? My Chemical Romance?" I joked, trying to hide my anxiety.
I noticed a smile from Tyler as we finally approached the buildings. "Brendon?! Tyler, Josh; what is going on?!" Pete asked his eyebrows raised. "And who's this?" He added looking at me. I self consciously crossed my arms over my chest then realizing I looked too rude (maybe it was just my crippling anxiety™) put them in my pockets instead.
"Uh I'm Alice." I cleared my throat giving him a quick glance. Up close the wooden buildings looked like they were put together quickly, but they were still strong.
"Well hey Alice." Pete smiled. " so how'd you guys get here?" He asked returning his gaze to the three other men.
"We just came out of that forest over there." Josh said pointing back at the trees masking the wall.
"We woke up in a dark room and then a hallway showed up." Tyler added. A breeze blew my hair into my face, moving it back into place I wondered how they had done that, I mean we're inside right?
"That's pretty much what happened to us, too." Patrick cleared his throat. "So I guess we're all in the same situation?" He added. I nodded, swallowing a lump in my throat. Whats going to happen to us?

~~~~~~~~~~|~~=~~/~~~~~~~~

  Later we had all walked around for a while checking out the buildings but now we were gathered around a small bonfire in the middle of the village. "So," Brendon started. "Assuming we're staying here for awhile, how are we going to take care of ourselves?"
I looked next to me where Brendon was sitting, his hair had somehow stayed in the perfect black wave and He had wrapped his sweatshirt around his waist. " I mean there was food in that one-story house but I have no idea how long that's going to last us." I answered. "We could use some of that field for like a farm or something, but I have no idea how we would plant stuff." I added.
Brendon nodded looking over at Pete, who we had decided was going to be the designated "Leader". Aka he approved of plans and made sure everyone was okay. "That sounds great, we could go back over there and check for any seeds." Pete said a hint of a smile on his face.
Andy cleared his throat and started to speak, "it didn't look like there's enough rooms for all of us. So what are we doing about that?" I mentally divided us, Tyler and Josh would probably stay in the same house, I guessed Pete and Patrick might be in the same one, Joe and Andy and then I would have to be with Brendon. Sick.
"Uh I guess we can decide who to room with." Pete answered, "and whoever you're with you can do stuff with like getting wood and stuff." He added.
There was a flurry of movement as six people got up and moved around the room and it had ended up being exactly as I had planned. Tyler and Josh, Pete and Patrick, Joe and Andy, and then me and Brendon. He smiled at me as neither of us moved around. "Roomies?" He asked putting out his hand.
"Roomies." I replied smiling from how stupid this situation was but taking his hand anyways.

------

YOOOO
Sorry it took me five years to update this but here is this trash chapter of fall out boy and BrenDoN URiE
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this extra long extra boring chapter
Byyyyyyyee
-Kai