Part Five

I just realized that I have been titling my chapters weird, my bad ^-^;;

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Time Skip because Author-chan can't write battle scenes for all thing holy~

~Marinette's POV~
"Bye bye little butterfly! Miraculous Ladybug!" I said as I released the once evil insect into the sky. I felt all my classmates eyes embedded on my back. Realization hit me at that moment. "Holy crap! Adrien is Chat Noir! Oh my god Adrien has been flirting with me this whole time- OH MY GOD I KISSED HIM!"

I felt my transformation wear off, even though I was still lost in my own world of thoughts. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder, officially getting my attention. "So, your My Lady" Adrien whispered. "And your my Chaton," I quickly replied.

We both just kind of stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do next. Luckily Alya, my savior from embarrassment, stepped in. "Mari... your Ladybug? Why didn't you tell me?" She sounded hurt. "I'm sorry Alya, I couldn't tell you because if you knew, you could be in serious danger. Hawkmoth could target you and use you to get to us and force us to give up our Miraculous'. Basically that would mean game over for Paris and the rest of the world." I replied guiltily. "I guess it's ok, but you owe me and interview. You too Adrien." "Deal" I replied hastily.

I was honestly surprised how calm everyone was. I turned to Adrien and pulled him over to an empty corner. "Should we answer any questions the class may have? I am sure they are confused." "I guess that would be a good idea. And I think we should talk later." He stated. "Eiffel Tower at 7 tonight?" "Sounds like a plan" he smirked.

We walked to the front of the classroom and looked over the class, who was chatting silently amongst themselves. I cleared my throat to get the class' attention. They all turned to us expectantly. "Ok, so we have decided to answer some of the questions you may have." Adrien said to the class' delight. "Ok who first?"

Almost all the hands shot up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Here you go, another chapter. I estimate that there is going to be about 2-3 more chapters. This book is longer than I expected it to be. I was only going to make it a 3-shot.

•IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE•
Me and Ruby(the other Admin) are thinking about doing a Watching Miraculous book with our two OCs as Hosts. Does it sound like a good idea? Would you enjoy it? Tell me in the comments.

Thank you for reading this chapter, another should be up tomorrow.

Til then
~Emeril~
(455 words)