Chapter Thirty•Four - Six Months

Over the next few weeks her stomach grew and she was now 6 months .

Her belly was swollen by a plenty and Leia joked that she was giving birth to a cow which only made rey more self conscious in which Ben would have to ask his mother not to say such things .

She was emotional which made Ben crazy, but of course he would never say that, sometimes he found her little outburst so cute.

She threw up often as well... especially during boring parliament meetings .

She was crying due to the fact that she hadn't felt the baby kick yet. Leia told her stories for Ben kicking often and she read her mother's diaries.

Rey felt guilty, when she would be with other woman and they would gush over her and her baby.

Rey felt at times that she didn't want to have this baby but their was no turning back .

Another day of agonizing back pain , Ben was right , her breast were swollen and red from growing and constantly scratching them.

Her hand was on her back as she walked into their room, Ben was on the balcony looking at the gardens , since she had grown pregnant she and he both stopped smoking , which was hard from him.

She waddled over to him and he wrapped his hand over her hips . "How are you two feeling today?" He asked.

"Okay I guess ..." she sighed , truth be told she was depressed .

She missed being able to freely dance and drink and smoke . She wanted her freedom back ...

Ben was going to be a parent as well but he didn't have his life consumed by this little parasite.

She loved her unborn child with all her heart but she knew she would be much happier if she got a choice on when she would get to he pregnant.

"Honey ? Did you hear me ?" He asked .

"Hmm ? What ? Sorry" she muttered .

"That's okay" he smiled at her with his pearly white teeth. "I was just asking if you wanted to eat dinner now"

"Oh, yes I would ... I mean ... I'm always hungry" , which was a huge lie .

She only ate because she knew Ben would force her too . He would shove food down her throats she knew if she didn't eat. She didn't have an appetite nor did she have a stomach to hold food . As soon as it went down her throats it came back up.

"Rey ? Sweetheart ? Did you hear me ?"

"Hmm?" She asked turning her head to face him.

"We'll be going to the Fall palace in like three months so when the baby arrives -"

"Oh ... okay" she sighed and walked away from him to the bathroom, which was another fault of this pregnancy . The constant peeing.

But this time she didn't need to pee , she just needed to be away from him.
She looked in the mirror at her face ; she had dark bags under eyes and her face was without color . Her hair was in a matted bun atop her head and her body was skinny and she could see her bones ... of course her belly and breasts were large .

She had fears ... fears she wouldn't make it alive or that the baby wouldn't ... or that if Ben would want another baby in less than year.

She knew he wanted a family ,quickly ,but she didn't.

She rubbed her eyes and got the tears off her face and came out of the bathroom.

*

"You know that ... I don't really want you... I mean I love you but ... it's hard ... my life has been thrown away and ... I just want you out of me! I want you out of me and being someone else's problem ! You hurt me day after day but you don't even give me anything back in return ! I just want to be happy again ... if you could kick or move or anything! I want to eat food again ! I want to enjoy your father ... why must you hurt me ?" She asked her belly one night as she rubbed her stomach .

Suddenly she felt it ... a kick ... the baby was kicking ... as if it was saying 'I'm sorry mommy'

She felt tears roll down her cheeks and a smile grow on her face . "You're there ! You're really here ... oh " she was in a loss of words .

"Rey ? Are you okay ? Honey ! You're crying !" Ben said running to her .

"The baby is kicking" she said grabbing his hand and pressing it to her stomach . "That's my baby" she sniffles .

"It's our baby Rey" he kissed her forehead and pulled her close , maybe it was gonna be okay.... they'd be fine ... the three Solo's would he fine ...

-A.N.-
THIS IS NOT OVER YET SO DONY FRET MY PETS ! CHILL -Joey