Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the sound of crying. I opened my eyes and see my daughter in a hospital bed next to mine. "Ellie?" I whisper and look beside my bed to see a wheelchair. I sigh and lift myself into the wheelchair and rolled over to my daughter. "Ellie? Baby shh mummy's here." I hushed my daughter as I rocked her. She slowly stops crying and I smile down at her and unbutton my pjs and I bring Ellie up to my boob and she started to suck on my nipple for my breast milk. After Ellie finished I burped her and wheeled back over to my bed and put Ellie on my bed then lifted myself back into bed making sure not to hurt Ellie. I pull my sheet up and pull Ellie in my arms since I know I won't be able to sleep anytime soon.

Y/N: Hey is anyone up?

Cami: yeah we are all up

Dinah: hey dawg

Y/N: Babe I wanna come home

Cami: Babe you can't come home until tomorrow

Y/N: Fine so you don't want me to come home well fuck you then if you didn't want to be with me after Ellie you could of just told me to my face

Cami: that's not what I mean baby

Y/N: Perrie, Jade can you come pick me up

Perrie: sure my queen

Cami: y/n please I didn't mean to upset you

Y/N: You stay in the hotel room and I'll stay on the bus

Jade: we are here y/n/n

Y/N: thank you Jade

I looked up and saw Jade and Perrie with a nurse. "So can I go home?" The girls smiled at me, "yeah the nurse said that we have to take care of you though and we even bought you your own wheelchair so we don't have to carry you everywhere." I smiled and Lauren bought in a wheelchair, "hey y/n/n how are you going?" I sighed and looked down at Ellie, "I feel like Camila didn't want me to come back." Lauren come up to me and picked Ellie up and gave her to Perrie then picked me up and put me in my new wheelchair.

"Baby Camz does want you to come home she just wanted to make sure you were ready and healthy before you left the hospital." I sighed and we exit the hospital and as we get to the car I see the girls standing around the car. As I am wheeling over to them I feel a rush of wind and soon I'm out of my wheelchair and in my mates arms. "I'm so so sorry y/n/n please don't block me out of your life!"

I snuggled into her and whisper, "I won't can we please just go to bed and snuggle please?" She put me back in my chair, "yes of course we can. But um Perrie can I have my daughter before we leave?" Perrie giggled and shook her head, "what if I wanted to keep princess Ellie?" "Well you can't so now mine!" Camila grabbed Ellie out of Perrie's arms. "Also girls we will be sleeping on the bus and leaving tonight and in the morning we have an interview on the bus," Ally told us and we all nod and got into the bus.