• 1 •

*bell rings*

Will's POV:
Great. Another year at this dump. I hate my job. Honestly I would rather work at the local McDonalds then do this. I'm such a loser, I was all throughout high school. Always beaten up by the footballers, laughed at by the cheerleaders, and just hated by everyone else. I never had one friend throughout my entire high school life. I hate kids, I hate school, my life is so fucked up!

As I walk into the room, all I can think about is what maggots do I have to teach this year? I started to set up my desk as kids started filling up the 150 seats in the class. Ugh, two long hours I had to teach these kids about shit for, five days a week. Kill me now. I think I'm going to quit. Hand in my resignation and apply at McDonalds. I just wanted to run out of the room and never look back.

Emma's POV:
My first day of class at McKinley College. I don't know how I feel, it was hard enough being kicked out of UCLA for not turning in ONE paper. Let's just hope my teacher isn't going to be an ass like the one I was stuck with before. I'm going to be 21 in a few months, I can't wait!

I finally found my dorm again, after getting lost on campus for the third time. My roommate Sue is really an ass. She's a cheerleader here on a scholarship and she thinks she's 'all that'. I hardly ever see her as she is always at wild campus parties, and I wake up to her with her friends all over the place and puke in the bathroom, and shes always asking me to do shit for her. Ugh if only I could get my own place, but I have no money, and my parents only just could afford to send me here.

I quickly get dressed as it will take me forever to find my class. I asked Sue about where my class is, but she just looked at me funny.

*bell rings*

Shit!! I'm late!!!

AN: hope you enjoyed the first chapter!