~Chapter Two~

I got up, realizing that I fell asleep. Wow, that coffee reeeaaaaally made me have energy. I heard a knock in my door and the speaker went off.

"Kyouko~ it's me~" a voice rang out. It was Junko Enoshima, the main scientist and founder of this lab, she experiments on us for our own good and wants to help us. It baffles me that she thought moving my eyes would help me but I guess I'm just second guessing her... She really could be helping us.

"Don't call me Kyouko..." I say. I only let people I really trust call me by my first name, though I sometimes refer to myself as Kyouko.

"Oh right~ sorry~!" She exclaims and sits down. "So how do you feel?"

"A bit lonely, but nothing bad.. I feel bad for Makoto Naegi..." I tell her.

"Naegi's fine! Actually... He's been staring at you for a while now... Upupu..." she giggles and, from what I could hear, puts her hand to her mouth.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I mutter.

"Can I see your hands?" Junko asks me. I obediently take off my gloves, finally being able see. She has her hair up as normal, with her strawberry blonde hair everywhere. She was wearing glasses and was showing off cleavage.

"Anything?" I ask, hoping for some response about my hands getting better since I had a bunch of scratches on my arms.

"Hmm.... You seem to be healing at a steady rate. I think by December you should be okay!" Junko tells me. It's currently late September, so it will take some time.

Mukuro came into the room and did something in sign language. Junko nodded and got up, "I need to take care of something! See you next time!" And with that she was gone. I decided to look around the lab.

As I was walking I saw a blue haired girl sitting lifelessly on the ground. Maizono had to be winded up again... I walked over and twisted the handle on her back.

The girl breathed in, "thank you~!" She sung. Sayaka Maizono can only sing. She's been created into a life sized wind up doll that sings.

"No problem Maizono," I smile a little. Maizono is a really sweet girl, though she's a little different (but aren't we all), and so when she smiles, everyone else does too. It really pains me to see her sitting lifeless on the ground like that.

"Hey~ Kirigiri-San~ I think that Makoto Naegi has a crush on you~" she pokes my cheek as she sings.

"Why does everyone think that?!" I ask, frustrated.

"Weeeeell~ you kinda, don't really, understand emotions like I do~ I'm an esper after all~" she sings a wonderful melody to such heavy words. I don't understand emotions.....

"Wait you're an esper?" I ask, not believing it for a second, just wanting to feed her games.

"Nope~ I have keen intuition~" she winks.