Page 6 - Fighting.

It's been a few weeks now and things have been calm other than me and Tyler getting more popularity in school I still have got the nerve to talk to Jon or Mana.

We go over to Blue and Luke's house, Tyler acts like she's his little sister and Luke and Tyler I swear they have a bromance going on with cars it's crazy, she stays up when we stay at her place and we just talk mostly about nature but I don't mind she makes me tea or gives me some for when we are home.

I was at my locker since lunch just ended " New boy" I heard someone say so I turned around seeing a group of three guys standing next to a girl that tried making out with me " So want to hit on my girlfriend" he said cracking his knuckles and I just laughed.

" Sorry but I didn't try she wanted me and I said no" I replied seeing him gorw pissed off " So what you think your hot shit because all the girls talk about you and your gay ass brother" he said and I felt something snap no one talks about Tyler like that he's my brother and has done nothing wrong.

" Oh im sorry do you want him because I can arrange that or would you prefer me like your girl there" I smirked off and he stepped forward " WHAT" the guy yelled and I just stood there smirking as a crowd formed around us.

" Meet me outside before next period" he said walking away angry and I just laughed I'm going but let's hope his friends don't jump in because that pisses me off more then some slut trying to face rape me and cry when I say no so she gets her boy toy after me.

--

I was sitting in my class tapping my foot waiting for the bell to ring, everyone was already in the room and Dailly waved at me so I waved back then went back to staring at the clock I felt eyes on me but I don't care I'm pissed you can come at me but family sticks together I have more restraint because if Tyler was in my place he would have flattened the guy right there.

The bell finally rung and I walked up asking to use the bathroom then walked out I went straight to the back doors and walked outside seeing the same people standing around " Oh want to have a threesome I see" I smirked of trying to piss him off truth is I'm trying not to break his neck right now.

" Smart ass mouth you have there bitch" the guy said and I laughed " At least my mouth is smart you probably don't know how to insult someone and no google doesn't count" I said and he shook his head.

" You think your hot shit coming here getting all the girls and shit how about you lose that because you get your ass kicked big guy" he said and I chuckled " OH you bet im big but dear your going to be begging me to stop when I beat your teeth in" I said the last part with more anger.

" The fuck you just say" the kid said now in my face and I smirked " By me dinner before you kiss me" I said and felt pain across my face, I opened my eyes to see the guy swing at me again but then there was a hand reach past my head grabbing his wrist twisting it.

The others took off and I moved to look and saw Jon was staring the kid down " FREAK" the man yelled then Jon pushed him to the ground " Ha so this your lover boy defending you" the guy laughed on the ground and I went to hit him but I felt a hand on my chest and I looked to see Cody holding me back and Mana staring at Jon.

" I wouldn't interfere with that we overheard you guys yelling so we looked and well they don't take bullying to much let along someone getting jumped" Cody said removing his hand from my chest.

" Go one get up I dare you" Mana said in a threatening voice as she walked over " Think it's funny to fuck with people because your girls a slut and your just a fuck boi" she sand kneeling beside him, he looked scared as hell when he noticed everyone ditched him.

" Oh what kitty got your tongue what a shame" she said lifting him from the ground and pushing him back, he stumbled then caught his balance just before Jon punched him across the face, he fell to the group with a busted lip and bloody nose " Oh im sorry did he sucker punch you, doesn't feel pretty does it" Mana said pulling Jon back.

" Your just freaks he would be dead if your bitch ass didn't come here skank" he spat blood at her and next thing I saw Jon kicked him square in the head making the kid pass out " Jon I'm fine I've heard worse" she said but he took a deep breath and turned his head yet again staring right into my eyes while I had sunglasses on.

" What" I said realizing something " Why were all of you together your in different classes" I asked seeing Cody look away " Well um.. I saw him go after you in the hallway so I waited for you Mana asked why I was hiding and I told her so um that's why their here we don't like bullying and well you've been nice to me and I call you a friend so they backed me up I was going to help you fight but um Jon kinda gets really pissed over that stuff" Cody said looking at the ground.

" Can you ever just give a short answer" Mana said shaking her head walking over to me while Jon stood off to the side " The name is Mana I didn't like you because you look like one of those assholes" she said pointing to the kid still passed out " But Cody here likes you and as friends I have to give you a chance" she said looking me up and down.

" Could you be nicer" Cody said in a hushed tone while she rolled her eyes " No it's fine I get it you don't know me and you didn't have to do that" I said and she looked back at me " No shit but I wanted to I got sick of bullies I watched it happen to me, Cody and my friend over there or Jon since Cody told you his name" she said staring Cody down.

" Sorry" he whispered " If you want you don't have to talk to me again I'll go on my own so you guys don't have to be bothered with me" I said out of nowhere I don't know why I did but something made me say it, I turned around and walked off " EVAN" I heard Cody call behind me but I ignored it.