Aye Aye Captain!

There stood a shadowed silhouette without motion. Eveyone freaked out and moved to the far end of the sofa. While everyone was busy screaming and covering their eyes ,I noticed something that made me furious.

By furious, I don't mean 'i will not share my gummy bears with you' furious. By furious, I mean 'say bye bye to your future kids ' furious.

"What the fuck Nate?!" I screached.

Girls were all suddnely quite , for two reasons I can point out. One cuz I revealed the person and two cuz I never swear unless I am royally pissed.

He was laughing so hard and Sam suddenly came from the other side clutching his stomach. They were rolling over like maniacs with laughter.

How did they even get it?. All the girls seemed furious. Obviously . Clarr was already on her feet and before I could stop, tackled Sam to the ground with a warrior cry.

Nate finally sobered up. "What the hell do you think of yourself?!" Ann screamed. Del and Aqueela were just too startled to react.

"Payback is sweet. Isn't it?" Nate asked directing the question towards me.

He is officially dead.

I dint say anything. Just stared at him still trying to figure out how they did it. Only then ,I saw a single thread manipulating the light switch and the window of my room open.

I remember locking my window! Well maybe I just closed it and dint lock. Ugh!. I still dint reply. I was so furious that I couldn't find my voice.

This is one thing about me. I don't speak when I am mad, for I, like any other human could talk shit that can scar like bitch. I learnt it the hard way. But that story is for some other day.

Maybe we did deserve this as a payback, but they started it. And we dint scare the shit out of them to give them a heart attack whereas I almost got a palpitation.

They shouldn't have been so sexist in the first place. And here I was actually kinda feeling bad for what we did to Sam and Nate exactly 4 hours ago.

Good thing I don't feel the same anymore. They messed up with the wrong people and they will soon know that. I just dint reply.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before saying.

"Leave." Very calmly.

Everyone seemed shocked. And believe me or not but I think I saw worry in Nate's eyes.

Was he concerned about me?

I don't think so. I think he is just worried about my move. Good. He should be.

Clarr was watching me with a shocked expression and so were the rest but I dint care.

"That's it? No snarky come backs? No glaring?" Nate tried.

I won't give him the satisfaction. And as far as I know them, they definitely must have shooted this.

"Take your camera and leave." I said surprising him. That all I said before I closed my window and cut the thread.

"You may take the front door for an exit." I said calmly again.

The girl's looked like they wanted to say something but they dint. They know me too well.

The boys looked at each other very confused and left quietly anyway but not before saying.

"That was some nice drama to entertain. Even Mr Grim would laugh at it."

Clarr locked the door after they left and everyone gathered around me.

"Okay Nessi , please dont be that calm, you are scaring us."

"Ness are you okay?"

"Nessi? You look like a stone."

They kept showering me with question and I finally came out if my thoughts and said.

"It's time to do something serious girls" With a smirk.

They seemed relieved to get an expression from me. I think more received cuz they saw me smirk. Well then.

"Okay what do you have in mind Ness?" Clarr asked.

"I don't know. Dint plan anything yet. But I just want to make sure they never forget this for the rest of their freaking lives!" I yelled.

"Aye captain!" They saluted playfully.

"Any ideas girls?"

"No" they all said in a unison.

"Okay then, let's follow our basic rules. They will already be cautious but we need to make them paranoid. Stalk them for a week without any actual action. The time gap should be enough to make them crazy with paranoia." I said with a sly smile.

"Aye aye captain!" They said and we burst out laughing for some reasons.

Just wait till we get you Williams .

-keep reading-
-notme16