*11*

Liyah Pov

We were. just sitting there kissing till we heard someone at the door. We looked and it was Tony and Emerald.

"Wish u would have told me that we moved," he said. Jamal chuckled.

"We found out today." he nodded and took Emerald back to the room.

"Hey since its 7 do u still want to have the date?" Jamal asked.

"Yea. I'll call Khayla so her and Tony could watch Emerald." he nodded. He walked out the room making a call.

I went to the bathroom and called khayla and to do my hygiene. Then I went to my closet.

He walked back in the room

He walked back in the room. He looked at me. "Damn." I blushed.

"Are u gonna stare or go get ready?" I giggled.

"U look good!"  he stared then went to do his hygiene the put on his clothes.

He came back to the room. He looked so cute. He winked at me and I blushed. Then he walked up to me.

"U look very handsome Jamal." I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. 

"U look amazing." I smiled. Then we walked downstairs.

When we got downstairs I saw Khayla and Tony on the couch. Emerald was on the floor playing with her toys and watchin' TV.

"Aye Y'all w bout to go," Jamal said and held my hand. Then Emerald ran up to us.

"Bye Mommy bye daddy."He picked her up and we kissed her check.

"Bye baby."

"Bye Em." He put her down and she ran back to the living room.

We waved and walked out of the house. We got in the car and drove off.

"So where are we going?"

"Just be patient ok." he grabbed my hand.

"But babe..."

"No whining Aliyah I'm not telling u."

"Fine." I got out my phone and got on Instagram.

A few minutes passed and then the car stopped. I looked out the window and seen a big white tint.

I looked back at Jamal and he wasn't in the car. Then my door opened.

"U coming or what?" I smiled and got out. I took off my heels.

He took my hand and we walked to the tent. When we got in there I saw a big table with two seats. And waiters.

I walked up to my seat. Jamal begins a gentleman pulled it out for me. I sat down and then he sat down.

"OMG Jamal this is beautiful."

"Only for the best."

"I actually thought u were going to take me to a lil restaurant."

If u ever watched a movie every time the main couple out to an outing that's when the hoes come out.

"Naw I wanted to do something special."

"Well, u have definitely succeeded." I smiled. He smiled widely.

"Well since we are going to start this relationship we should at least get to know each other better." I nodded. "So tell me bout yo self." the waiter put our food on the table.

We were eating Chicken, green beans, mash potatoes, and salad.

"Well, My name is Aliyah Young. I have a four-year-old Daughter. I really like the father." he smiled. "I was born in New York. I have been living in Cali for about Four years. Oh and in 24."

"Ok ok well my name is Jamal Wright. I too have a four-year-old daughter. I really really like the mother." I smiled. "I was born and raised in Cali and in 25."

"So tell me how u got in the game." I ate some of my salad.

He took a sip of his drink. "Well, I just got tired of not eating after my mom died so I had to make a living for my self."

"Wow. See I never knew that."

"So tell why u and yo old dude broke up in New York for u to come to call?"

"Why?"

"So I know what not to do." I smiled.

"Well, he got my friend pregnant and didn't even want to take the responsibilities."

"I don't understand ppl like that. I would never do that to my child."

"Me neither. But that's his loss."

"Do u still talk to the girl?"

"We spoke from time to time but it still feels weird cuz u slept with my man. Then got prego behind it." like how could she do that to me.

"Well, that nigga stupid to do that to u. He obviously he didn't know he had was good enough." I smiled.

"So I'm good enough?" I smirked.

"You're perfect." I blushed.

We finished our food and went to walk on the beach. I held his hand. All we did was talk. I felt so happy being with him.

I love him.

I know I'm probably over exaggerating but I think I might be in love with him. He has been here for me since he knew about Emerald.

He took me in when he didn't have to. He fought off niggas that hurt me and weren't even together. He's like the best guy ever.

Jamal Pov

Damn, that's messed up how that nigga dif her. And to not take care of yo kid. Hell Naw couldn't be me.

We finished eating and walked along the beach. We talked. She is real chill and her smile is addictive. I love it.

I love her...

Damn, I love this girl. I'll do anything to keep her and my child happy.

She the one..
**********************************
PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
ENJOY