Part 6

*Warning sexual content Rated R*

Michael broke the kiss and i bit my lip smiling "I guess i can tell you i have a little crush on you"

He giggled "Yea i guess you can" He leaned back over and began kissing me again but this time it more romantic and rough it's like nothing i've ever felt before. Michael's tongue found it way into my mouth and began wrestling with mines. It's like i'm in heaven. The kiss finally ended and Michael looked me in my eyes and whispered "I want you right now Krystina let's get out of here"

I smiled and nodded. We got up and got in our cars and left. We met back at Michael's house. We went inside and as soon as Michael closed the door he picked up and began to kiss me very roughly. I rapped my legs around his waste and he carried me up to his room. He pushed the door closed behind us and laid me on his bed. He began to kiss my softly on my neck and whispered "I know this is your first time baby i'll go gentle"

I bit my lip and moaned to the sound of his voice. Michael's kisses turned into sucks which started to make me go wild and on top of that i could feel him getting hard against my thigh. He slid my shirt off of me. He smiled and bent down and licked around the brim of my bra then traced it with his tongue. It sent chills all threw my body. He undid the front button of my bra and ran his tongue over both my nipples then down to my belly button causing my breathing to become hitched. He got to my pants and literally ripped my pants and my panties off. Michael s

Opened my legs a little more and bent down and kissed me between my legs. I moaned loud and he did it again but added his tongue on my pussy afterward. He licked and sucked me until i screamed his name. He looked up at me and smiled and slid one of his long fingers inside of me and when i say it was like magic i really mean the man got magical fingers. He pumped his fingers in me faster. I arched my back screaming and squirming. I felt this overwhelming feeling that i never felt before and right before i was going to let go Michael stopped and smirked "I'm not letting you cum just yet girl"

I let out a deep breath "Damn"

He giggled and undid his pants. He let them fall to the ground along with his boxers. My eyes were immediately clued to his large friend "Ummm where you think thats going it won't fit"

He got back on top of me and kissed my earlobe "Baby trust me it will fit and it will only hurt a little" I melted as he said that in the most sexiest deep voice i have ever heard in my life. He slowly slid himself in me. I squealed and grabbed on to his back. He thrusted into me slowly so i could feel every inch of him. After a couple of minutes he started to go faster and deeper and he moved to the rhythm of my yelps. I dug my nails in his back screaming his name so loud i'm sure the whole damn street heard it but when you're feeling this type of ecstasy you don't give a flying shit who hears it. I felt that overwhelming feeling again and i'm sure Michael felt it too. He threw my legs over his shoulder and pounded into me harder and faster. The screams that were coming from the both of us were like music to my ears. After a few more deep thrust i let myself go all over Michael and the bed and so did he.

Michael rolled off me and pulled me onto his chest and kissed the top of my head "That was amazing"

I nodded running my fingers around his shoulder "Yea it was everything i thought it would be"

"I'm glad i could be your first and i hope i can be your last"

I looked at him and kissed his lips "Your chances for that is looking very high and good right now"

He smiled and started to say something and fell right to sleep in his warm arms. I was always worried that my first time wouldn't be special because of Chandler and i have to say it's because of Chandler my first time was special. I don't know how long i was sleep for but the next thing i know i'm being woken up by Michael "Krystina baby can you get up to answer the door for me please"