a h , s a e m ! | 02/02

Youngjae finds himself pinned to the bed and at the mercy of the man who has turned out not to be the paragon of virtue he mistook him for. His wrist is still tied to the bed post and he is only able to use his other hand in futile attempts to shove the older off. Contradictory to his slim build, Mark is heavy and he easily traps Youngjae with his weight alone. Not to mention the power that he's bound to have hidden that hasn't even been tapped into, Youngjae doesn't have a chance.

"Why are you fighting me if you consented, Youngjae? I won't force you, but you have to stop lying to yourself. I know you want this. And I want you. What's the problem?" Mark loosens his grip as he feels the fight slipping from the other and sits back on his ankles that are tucked under him. The younger casts his eyes up towards the roof to evade Mark's piercing stare

"I...it's just..this isn't right. I'm a student and you're a teacher," Youngjae can no longer avoid Mark as the older slips his hand behind Youngjae's neck to force him to look. His eyes spell out anger and Youngjae frowns because he doesn't mean to hurt the other. Much less, anger him. Mark senses the change in Youngjae and his glower shifts into an apologetic smile. He sighs.

"I'm sorry, Youngjae. I'm not mad at you. I'm just so frustrated, okay? I know you like me just as much as like you. I probably stare way more at you than you at me. None too discreetly, either. But, I've seen them. The secret glimpses when you think I don't know. Know what? Tell me right now that you don't like me back and I'll go away," Mark makes a move to leave and Youngjae's free hand shoots out to gather a fistful of Mark's shirt and he looks straight into his eyes, even if his face is maroon all over and it's embarrassing as hell.

"I like you, too. I'm just..scared."

"There's nothing to be scared of. I'm here and I'll take all of the responsibility. No fear," Mark smiles reassuringly and leaves for a moment to uncuff Youngjae's wrist. The boy breathes out in relief and brings his sore wrist close to his body. Mark leans down to capture Youngjae's lips in a kiss that's both needy and slow. Sweet and rough. He wants to be gentle, there's no doubt in his mind that it's Youngjae's first time. But, he can't cool the storm brewing in him. There's no way he can calm the burning desire rising, nothing else to do but take Youngjae wild and kinky. He's sure they'll be no complaining. He rids them both of their clothes. It happens to fast that Youngjae thinks how skilled Mark must be and the anticipation sizzles across his already hot skin.

Mark grazes his teeth across the expanse of Youngjae's bare chest. When he blows a little air on the boy's sensitive, pink stubs, pleasure shoots to Youngjae's groin. His eyes shut involuntarily. His mind is befuddled and a tainted puddle where a slew of filthy thoughts swim. All of which are doing things to Youngjae that that he has no control over. The young boy's flesh is set ablaze with consuming flames once Mark presses a tentative palm to his manhood. The feeling is intoxicating, to say the least.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Youngjae manages to stutter and his toes curl at the vibrations sliding through his crotch. Mark readjusts the position of Youngjae's head, so the boy is facing away from him. Moist, cold lips press to the shell of his ear.

"Positive," the rush of hot air on his lobe causes Youngjae's half-baked erection to swell to full size and his teeth sink into his bottom lip. When something wet and spongey slides along the underside of his cock, he squeaks and his eyes snap open. Mark is crouched by Youngjae's pelvis, licking his red and leaking member tenderly. One minute he's kittin-licking and the next he's suctioning Youngjae's entire length into his burning mouth and the boy groans. He bucks up into the moist cavern impatiently and Mark doesn't mind having his mouth fucked. He pulls up, swirls his tongue around the head and goes back down. After repeating this a few times, Youngjae is moaning into the arm he has covering his face.