#Chapter 1 The Journey

Esther started walking out the forest, she was a little scared, a little worried. Worried that something might happen, something bad. But she pushed those feelings deep down and continued walking, after half an hour of walking she came across a village, she decided to go and have a look. When she got there, she discovered it wasn't a human village, it was a wolf village! She had never seen any other wolves before, so she was a little shy. The Alpha noticed her, and he walked up to her slowly.
~Alpha~"Excuse me miss, but are you in the pack? Or are you joining the pack?"
~Esther~"N-no sir, i just came across this village, i haven't seen any other wolves in years. I'm sorry if i interrupted something"
~Alpha~"You didn't interrupt anything, so... What's your name miss?"
~Esther~"My name's Esther sir, may i ask yours?"
~Alpha~"My name is Faizan, and i am the leader of this pack"
Esther stood there quietly, not knowing what to do when suddenly it starts raining.
~Esther~"Do you mind if i stay with you and your pack for a few days?" *she looks up at the rain pouring down from the clouds*
~Faizan~"No, not at all, please make yourself at home"
~Esther~"Thank you sir" *she walks into a shelter with everyone one else*

This is the end of the chapter sorry if it was short and I'll try and post three times a week,
thanks for reading!!