Chapter 14

Tayah P.O.V

"Y'all ready?" I asked Honey as she fixed Chris's tie.

"Yea" Her & Nino said at the same time,  then laughing.

"Aight, lets head out then" I said.

We were on our way to Michael's trial.  He's been charged with murder.  I know there's a very strong chance of him being guilty, but no matter what I'm gone stick by his side.

*

"Case #321" The officer said calling out Micheal's case number.

When he walked I bout shed a tear. I haven't seen him in 2 months. He was in handcuffs,  & his hair was a lil grown out. 

His eyes scanned over the jury & he saw me & the crew sitting there.  He smiled at us & I blew him a kiss,  & he "caught" it.

"City of Los Angeles vs.  Michael Stevenson."  The judge said.  "You may make your opening statements. "

As both Defense & Prosecution opening statements came to a close, I saw Michael talking to his lawyer with a huge grin on his face.

"You can proceed Mr.  Fern" The judge said listening.

"Your honor,  it doesn't matter if my client did this act people are accusing him or not." He said.

"And why is that? " The judge asked confused.

"Your Honor, my client was never read his Miranda Rights" He said

You could tell the judge was enraged with the cops at the moment. She slammed her lil block thing.

"Case Dismissed" She said getting up & walking in the back.

*

"Aye that's wassup,  my boi out the pen." Chris said as Michael walked out cheesing & dapping him up.

He gave everybody in the crew a hug or dap & then he made his way to me.

He looked at me smiling & then he grabbed me by my waist , pulling me closer & giving me a intense kiss.

I missed his wonderful lips on mine,  I missed the way his tongue danced with mine, I missed his touch , I just missed him in all.

"Ahhh snap now! " Honey said looking at us.

"Shutup & go get dick downed by Chris & leave her alone" Heather said rolling her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up Heather.  Dumb ass bitch." Honey said rolling her eyes.

Honey & Heather never were bestfriends. They always fussing & shit, but now it's got intense & I'm pretty sure Honey gone fuck her up ,if she keep on with the smart remarks.

"Aye y'all stop that shit & Let's go!" Ty said.

We all got in our cars & went our seperate ways. We were gonna go out for dinner tonight. Ty went to his house , washed up & then came to pick me up.

*

Tayah P.O.V

"Bae,  you know I missed you right?" Michael asked as I got in the car.

"I hope so. Cause I definitely missed you." I said.

"Well I did.  What you do while I was in jail?" He asked.

"Cry & go to school." I said laughing.

"You slow girl" He said laughing with me. "Ferell been tryna mess with you? " He asked , his face turning serious.