Chapter Seven - I'll catch you

Signe POV:
My fairy lights sparkled around my mirror to create a calm setting for reading my book which I had now finished. I couldn't believe the ending as it ended on such a cliff hanger! As I wasn't ready to move as I was so relaxed so I began to read all the rubbish before the story starts and all the rubbish after it has ended.

"YES!!!" I shout excitedly

There is a sequel! I quickly look into the book on my phone to find out it is very newly released. I start to think that I could do it after work tomorrow but I'm just to excited. Also I'm bored and have nothing to do for the rest of the day. I look outside the window to see that it is already starting up get dark. But that is to be expected now as it is early September.

I start debating in my head if I should or not go to the library to get the new book. Go, don't go, go, don't go, go, don't go! I soon decide that I should if I don't want to be sitting down on my sofa for the rest of the afternoon being un-proactive and un-social.

I rise up from my little corner and switch of my lights. I walk to the door and put on my coat and shoes. I look around making sure I remembered to lock everything; then confirming to myself that I have before leaving for the library.

I start walking down thinking about the guy from the cafe. It makes no sense that I'm acting this way around him. I Hardly know him and yet I get so nervous when I'm around  him. As I'm so court up in my thoughts that I didn't even see a man walking out of the library almost hitting me in the face. That was fucking close!

I entered the library and went and found the aisle I needed. I started searching for the book I wanted but there were so many books that I had to look though to get it. I gazed up to see that I might have to use a ladder to get to the top shelfs to look for it there. I popped round to the counter to ask for a ladder to use and they gladly handed me one. I walked back to the aisle to see....
Him!

Why the hell was he here!? Ohh god I must look an utter mess today! I really hope he doesn't see me. All I have to do is get into my section of the aisle and get up the ladder. He won't notice me then I hope.

Sean POV:
She is here! Ohh she looks so perfect today as always. She looks so natural today and so pretty under the light the library has.

She quickly walks around the into the aisle and uses her index finger to push up her glass. I hide behind a book a bit so she doesn't catch me staring at her wonderful features. She doesn't look in my direction, just focusing on the books. She places a ladders down in the middle of the aisle while I stand by at the end of the aisle. She delicately walks up the wobbly ladder until she reaches the top and starts searching for a book.

I already have my book but I just can't bring myself to leave. She is just so.. So... There aren't words. Something is telling me to talk to her now. I really really want to. She wouldn't mind if I should say something. I could start up a conversation. I work up my courage and almost take a step closer to her but.....no

I can't, it would be to embarrassing. Especially if she will just use me. I can't put myself through that again. It would be to hard after Lily.

Because of my lack of bravery. I groggily start to walk to the end of the aisle. I just reach  were she and the ladder are but all of a sudden, this Bratty kid starts running down the aisle. I jump back to let him past as I know he wasn't going to stop but he hits the ladder as he go past; making it wobbly more and then tilt to much to one side.

I soon realise that I'm just standing here like an idiot and I need to get a grip. The ladder tilts too much so it ends up falling and then pushing her off the other way. She slightly screams and begins falling down towards the hard floor. I quickly act and push around the fallen ladder and jump forward with my arms out to catch her. She falls straight into my arms. Her legs balanced over the right arm while the dent in her back is in my left arm. My hands hold her little legs while the over gently holds her soft waist. It feels absolutely amazing to touch her. She has her arms rapped tightly around my neck and as her head turned slightly into the crook of my neck. I can feel her chest moving up and down rapidly and her heavy breathing on my neck from the fall. It feels lovely and I want to stay like this forever.