Chapter One

Hello.. im Rosalyn well.. people Just call me Iris.. and welcome to Resembool, Amestris East City. Today I turned 16 years old.. I was finally was told the truth today.. about me..

(Iris Pov)

i was sitting in My bedroom reading a book.. a good one at that.. there was a knock at the door.. humm?

"Hello?" i said

"can we come in hun?" Papa asked

"yep!" i said with a smile papa walked in and closed the door..

"where is mama?" i asked..

"Iris.. or should i say Rosalyn.. i have to tell you this.. you are older to finally hear this.." he said im worried now..

"P-papa?" i said worried

"Iris.. when you were 1 years old a man was at are door and Mother opened the door the man had a hold of you he said to mother.. "Ma'ma.. i need you to take care of this little one for me.. she is not good in are hands.. we are not ready yet will you please take care of the little one.. till she gets older.." the man said well looking both ways like he did not want anyone to know.. Mother said this to the man " yes But what is the little ones name..." the man gave Mother a piece of paper.. with all the information about you then the man ran away.." papa said..

i looked down.. so i was adopted.. this is not really not my family.. I sighed i felt tears falling..

"Iris! dear what's wrong!" papa said well pulling me into a hug..

"d-do you still have the paper?" i asked well my voice cracked.. he nodded and handed me the paper like he was prepared for that question

*Information*

Mother: *Was Smudged*

Father: Van Hohenheim

Birthday: October, 3rd 1897

Born in: Resembool

*Rest was smudged*

i was Crying at this Point.. why though i should have not feelings for them i never knew them..

~Few weeks past~

I was getting ready to go the Central City.. To see my well now i can call him my adopted Brother have not seen him in a long time.. because Mama and Papa moved out of Central when i was Five so.. now im going to visit him.. because i Miss him..

~at the Train station~

There was these two one Short Boy and one in armour.. funny

"Ed! you for got to say good-Bye!" a Girl yelled.. then i herd something smash against someones face i look over and it the the short Blonde Boy..

"Winry.. im surprised that im not dead yet.. and ow" The boy said well rubbing his head

then i look back strait.. then i put one of my hands in my pocket and pulled out a piece of paper that said were my Brother lives..

the i was tapped on the shoulder i look up and over it was the Girl

"Hum?" i hummed

"sorry to Bother you but did you just see what just happen?" she asked

"Only a little Bit.. not to much.. don't worry" i said and she Nodded..

"The name is Winry Rockbell and that is Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric.." she said i smiled

"May i ask why you are telling me this?" i asked

"Because you don't need to be alone on that train" she said..