The Movies

{Nagisa's POV}

Walking down main street, I looked around. It was evening now and people were hurrying on home. But not us; and by 'us', I mean Karma and I.

The two us were going to the movies. Somehow, I let Karma convince me to spend today with him. I chuckled quietly to myself.

"Hm?" Karma looked at me.

"It's nothing." I smiled gently.

He shrugged it off as we approached the theater. We bought our tickets and walked into the main lobby.

"Popcorn?" Karma suggested with his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face.

I laughed, "Go for it."

Karma's smirk turned into more of a grin as he went to get popcorn. I placed a hand on my hip and waited.

"Should we really be here right now? I should be thinking of a way to save Koro-sensei." Suddenly I felt something cold on my cheek.

Acting on reflexes, I jumped back and was about to smack whoever was behind me before realising it was only Karma. I sighed.

"You shouldn't make a face like that around here." He said, "You're thinking about sensei aren't you?"

I was taken aback, "Wha-I-no!"

Karma raised an eyebrow.

"Yes..." I admitted.

"Nagisa, I'm sure we'll save him. But you need to give yourself a break." Karma reasoned and stuffed a drink into my hand.

I looked down, "I'm sorry Karma..."

I felt a hand ruffle through my hair, and looked up. Karma 'smiled', (more like a gentle smirk) down at me.

"Come on. We still have a movie to enjoy." he stated and kissed my forehead; he turned and started walking.

"Did he just...?" my face grew hot.

"You coming?!" he called.

"C-coming!" I stuttered and jogged after the redheaded assassin.

                               ***
"Ahhh!" Karma stretched out his arms, "That was a good movie."

"Yeah." I nodded, Karma turned to me.

"Thanks for coming with me." he thanked me.

"Oh uh, well. You were right. I needed a break anyway..." I replied with a small smile.

"Of course I was right." he laughed.

I laughed alongside him. We exited the theater and stepped out into the chilly night air. Lights from stores and street lamps lit up the street.

I looked at the sky; the cresent moon shone brightly and the stars twinkled. A smile formed on my face.

"Hey Nagisa..." Karma started as we began walking.

"Hm?" I hummed still looking at the moon.

"I-"

Before he could even get out whatever he wanted to ask; I caught my foot in a crack on the sidewalk and fell. My hands connected with the sidewalk and my knees scraped up against it.

"Oof!" I cried out.

"You alright?" Karma asked kneeling beside me.

"Uh yeah... I think so..." I replied blinking back the tears that threatened to fall; I'm such a crybaby.

I sat up and looked at my scraped up hands. Karma sighed.

"Roll up your pant leg." he ordered.

I complied and rolled up my pant leg. My knees were scratched and bleeding.

"Honestly..." Karma sighed and pulled out a handkerchief.

He dabbed at the wounds, wiping away the crimson blood. I flinched when he dabbed a sensitive spot.

"You alright?" he looked at me.

"Y-yeah..." I mumbled.

Soon all the blood was gone and he put bandaids on the cuts. He helped me to my feet and put his hands on his hips.

"There." he inspected his work.

"I'm sorry I'm such a bother." I apologised.

"It's no big deal." he replied casually, he then smiled and held out his hand to me, "Let's go."