[ 10 ; TAG ]

I was tagged by the amazing skylah234 for this tag, and I haven't done one in a while, so I thought, "Hmm, I'm going to do this today." Enjoy!

1. Are you named after anyone?

No, not that I know of. I know that my dad wanted to name me Anastasia after the movie but my mom said no so yeah. :)))

2. When was the last time you cried?

The sad thing about this is that I cried literally about 20 minutes ago in the shower haH :)

3. Do you have any kids?

I basically have to take care of my nephew when my sister decides to pay a visit which is nearly every day so yeah I'll count my nephew as my own child.

4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?

.... no lmao. I feel like people think I look aggravating and I know I'm aggravating so if I had a chance to leave myself behind I would.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Nah, I just like sticking vibrating gummy worms up my butt every time someone gets a smart attitude with me. :)

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

Definitely! It's one of the major things on my bucket list. Hopefully I'll fall out of my restraints when I do it and fall to my death. <3

7. What is your favorite cereal?

Lucky Charms are and always will be my favorite thing ever.

8. What is the first thing you notice about people?

The first thing I notice about people when I meet them is how they talk to their friends and how they act when they don't talk to their friends. It's the modern-day hide-it-all-away method. I know that because I do it myself.

9. What is your eye colour?

My eyes are a dark green with tiny specks of brown in the middle of them, rounded with a very dark blue that is barely noticeable. So, basically, my eyes are hazel.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Scary movies have a special place in my heart, especially around this time of year. I'm in my sp00ky mode more than usual during this time.

11. Favorite smell?

I'm a typical ass white girl so pumpkin spice boiiiiiii

12. Summer or winter?

Winter bc during winter I can wear all the long sleeved shirts that I want and not get looked at weirdly for wearing a sweater in 100 degree weather :))

13. Computer or television?

UhHHHHHH. uHHHHHHHH. BOTH.

14. What is the farthest you've been away from home?

Well, I've been to Stockholm, Sweden, which was multiple plane rides to get there and just as many to get back. It was a long way from an airport in North Carolina all the way there lol

15. Do you have any special talents?

I (like to think I) draw pretty well and I play drums like a beast yo (lmaooooo nah i'm no josh dun)

16. Where were you born?

I was born in Lancaster, South Carolina. I've lived in a town two counties over since then!!! :)

17. What are your hobbies?

I like to hang out with the two friends I have as much as possible, I like drawing, painting, writing, and making music.

18. Do you have any pets?

I have wayyyy too many, but the ones I care to talk about are my three kittens, Artemis, Other, and Bandit, their mom, Wanda, their uncle, Pietro. Then my puppy-dog Raven and my brother's old dog Luke. I have lots more but those are the ones I really love a lot. (Don't get me wrong, I love all my animals. There were just too many to name.)

19. Favorite movie?

My favorite movie as of right now is most likely We're The Millers. That movie literally almost makes me laugh as hard as Deadpool's movie did.

20. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, I have an older brother as well as an older sister.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be either an actress, a writer, a comic book illustrator/maker, or in my own band, making some music with my best friend, Bree. Hell, maybe I'll even throw all of that in a full circle and do all of it at once.

THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!!!

I tag:

deathlies

MayaLivinChillin

tjbucky

ktAmazing3669

amadmanwithanimpala

desolatedarling

coralines-

succulent

quicksilvers-

bennyweirs-

suspencers

-carIsonyoung

If any of you that I didn't tag want to do it, feel free to. Thanks for reading and I love you all very much!!!

Much luv,
~KatXoXo