Things And Such

It's around 11 AM the next morning when I get a call from Andre asking if I knew where Tyree was.

"Yeah, he's over here" I say into my landline. I glance into my bedroom and I can see part of him on my bed. The black sheets are flung to the side and he's bare ass naked like the day he was born. Andre doesn't need to know that.

"Aight, tell him I'm alright. E is bailing me out" Andre says through the phone.

It's silent for a second before I can't help but ask him the question.

"Did you drop the soap-"

"No, I didn't drop no fucking soap" Andre replies quickly.

"Okay, okay" I laugh. I hear a groan from my room and I see Tyree waking up,"Tyree is up. You wanna talk to him?"

I switched the phone to my other ear and watched as he stretched his arms over his head, the muscles in his back flexing. I bit down on my lower lip.

"He spent the night?" Andre asked skeptically.

"Yeah. He said he ran here after the police started popping off at Doo To's" I tell him innocently. Tyree walks in, obviously feeling a little too comfortable walking around naked. His flaccid penis slaps lightly against his thigh as he walks.

"Whose that?" He ask, his voice is deep, heavy with sleep and raspy. He stands behind me and holds me close to his warm body. He rest his chin on my shoulder listening to the conversation.

"You fucking Tyree?" Andre asked laughing loudly. I have to pull the phone away from my ear.

"That's Dre?" Tyree asked again. I nod and roll my eyes.

"I'm not fucking your brother" I lie straight through my teeth. Tyree raises an amused eyebrow and I roll my eyes him. He responds by hugging me closer and planting kisses down my jawline and neck because he knows it teases.

"Yeah right, nigga. You lying straight through yo teeth" Andre laughs, "let me talk to him"

I pass Tyree the phone and before he can even finish saying wassup I can immediately hear Andre laughing.

"I heard you fucking, Cleo. Congrats on not being a pussy anymore"

"It ain't even like that, Dre" Tyree denies even though there a shit eating grin on face. I take this time to tease him back. Trailing kisses from his lips across his jaw and down to his navel. His eyes watch me the whole way down. I tease at his happy trail.

I can't make out the words Andre said but I can see Tyree rolling his eyes.

"Yeah", Tyree says to Andre,"Yeah! I don't even care"

I sit on my knees and kiss the inside of his upper left thigh. He lets out a stream of air through his clenched teeth.

I hear the buzzing sound of Andre's voice and I can't help but wonder how much time they're letting him have on the phone.

Tyree is partially hard and his penis twitches in anticipation. I take my time kissing his other thigh.

"Alright Dre, I got you" Tyree says attempting to speed along the conversation. He fingers his hand through my hair and I smack it away with a glare.

Not uh. No touching.

I kiss the tip of his penis once, twice, and wrap my lips only around the very tip before sliding off.

"Yeah, damn Dre!" Tyree says almost frustrated. He's almost fully hard now. I hear the loud boisterous laugh of Andre through the line.

Grinning, I gently slide my teeth over his tip, he hisses in response and I kiss his tip once more before leaving him hanging. Karma is bitch named Cleo.