KRumpelstiltskin

Once there was a miller who was poor, but who had a very beautiful daughter named Onya. Now it happened that he had to go and speak to the king, and in order to make himself appear important he said to him, "I have a daughter and she is the best krumper in all the land"

The king said to the miller, "That is an art which pleases me well, if your daughter is as amazing as you say, bring her to-morrow to my palace, and I will put her to the test."

And when the girl was brought to him he took her into his dance studio, gave her an I-pod and and a blue tooth speaker, and said, "Now set to work, practice, and if by to-morrow morning early you can not give me the krump showing your father said you were capable of, you must die."

Thereupon he himself locked up the studio, and left her in it alone. So there sat poor Onya, and for the life of her could not tell what to do, she had no idea how to krump pure fire, and she grew more and more frightened, until at last she began to weep.

But all at once the door opened, and in came a man, and said, "Good evening, mistress Onya, why are you crying so?"

"Alas," answered Onya, "I have to perform an amazing krump solo, but I don't know how."

"What will you give me," said the manikin, "if I show you how to krump?"

"My microwaveable bowl of mac and cheese," said Onya.

The man took the microwaveable bowl of mac and cheese, put ear blasting music on and began to teach Onya jabs, chest pops and arm placements.

By daybreak the king was already there, Onya showed him what she had learned. He was astonished and delighted, but his heart became only more greedy. He had the miller's daughter taken into another studio, which was much larger, and had two blue tooth speakers, and commanded her to krump again, better than before if she valued her life. The girl knew not how to help herself, and was crying, when the door opened again, and the man appeared, and said, "What will you give me if I teach you even more?"

"The last pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream in my house," answered Onya.

The little went to Onya's house took the ice cream and began to teach Onya isolation's and arm swings.

The king rejoiced beyond measure at the sight of Onya's performance, but still he had not enough, and he had the miller's daughter taken into a stadium, and said, "Tomorrow evening this stadium will be filled with everyone that lives in this kingdom. Give me the most spectacular krump show in the history of krump, or you must perish. However, if you succeed, you shall be my wife."

Even if she be a miller's daughter, thought he, I could not find a more swagalicouis wife in the whole world.

When the girl was alone the manikin came again for the third time, and said, "What will you give me if I show you the way to make this last performance truly spectacular?"

"I have nothing left that I could give," answered the girl.

"Then promise me, if you should become queen, to give me your first child."

Who knows whether that will ever happen, thought the miller's daughter, and, not knowing how else to help herself in this strait, she promised the manikin what he wanted, and for that he showed her the ultimate krump move.

And when the kingdom came to the stadium the next evening Onya gave them a truly amazing performance like the rest. However nothing was quite as amazing as her final move. Onya looked the king straight in the eye, raised her hands above her head, lifted her leg and stomped so hard that it caused a tsunami,

The king immediately took Onya in marriage, and the astoundingly beautiful miller's daughter became a queen. A year after, she brought a beautiful child into the world, she called her daughter syd. She never gave a thought to the manikin. But suddenly he came into her room, and said, "Now give me what you promised." The queen was horror-struck, and offered the manikin all the riches of the kingdom if he would leave her and Syd. But the manikin said, "No, something alive is dearer to me than all the treasures in the world." Then the queen began to lament and cry, so that the manikin pitied her. "I will give you three days, time," said he, "if by that time you find out my name, then shall you keep your child." So the queen thought the whole night of all the names that she had ever heard, and she sent a messenger over the country to inquire, far and wide, for any other names that there might be. When the manikin came the next day, she began with Caspar, Melchior, Balthazar, and said all the names she knew, one after another, but to every one the man said, "That is not my name." On the second day she had inquiries made in the neighborhood as to the names of the people there, and she repeated to the manikin the most uncommon and curious. Perhaps your name is  Shortribs, or Sheepshanks, or Laceleg, but he always answered, "That is not my name."

On the third day the messenger came back again, and said, "I have not been able to find a single new name, but as I came to a high mountain at the end of the forest, where the fox and the hare bid each other good night, there I saw a little house, and before the house a fire was burning, and round about the fire quite a ridiculous man was jumping, he hopped upon one leg, and shouted -

'To-day I bake, to-morrow brew,

the next I'll have the young queen's child.

Ha, glad am I that no one knew

that Daddy Rains I am styled.'"

You may imagine how glad the queen was when she heard the name. And when soon afterwards the man came in, and asked, "Now, mistress queen, what is my name?"

At first she said, "Is your name Conrad?"

"No."

"Is your name Harry?"

"No."

"Perhaps your name is Daddy Rains?"

"The devil has told you that! The devil has told you that," cried the man, and in his anger he began to krump ferociously, and then in rage he stomped so hard into the ground that it created a pressure that killed everyone in the kingdom.