Chapter-6

So finally today is the Roka of NikIr.

Everyone in the Malhotra mansion were happy as ever because this is going to be the last and most wanted wedding of the family.
Though Maan was upset on that thought of his doll leaving him soon.
Jeevika, Shivanya were irritated coz it is their one and only Nanand's marriage and all they can do is nothing.
Nandini and Nyonika have strictly restricted Ritik or Viren to let Jeevika or Shivanya do any work.
While all the Malhotra men were looking after the decorations and all.
Aliya had come with the dresses and everything was perfect.
Mukti was done looking after the catering work.
Abhimanyu and Dhruv were finishing up the office work and side by side looking after the last time preps.
Nandini was to see that Nikita was pampered properly today and take care of her to the full. While Nyonika was looking after the puja and all.

Location:Malhotra Garden

The whole garden was looking no less than heaven.

This was all set up because the engagement and Roka were to be held together

The guests had started arriving and everyone were in an aww seeing the arrangements. The security was very important as they are THE MALHOTRA's so no compromising.

All the guests had started arriving.
People were praising the Malhotra's while Nyonika and Maan were welcoming the guests , they were all elated.

They guests were enjoying just when the announcement of the arrival of the Couple of the day was announced!

Nikita and Cabir walked down the aisle hand in hand smiling brightly. Nyonika had slight tears in her eyes and Amaan was on the verge of crying seeing his princess all grown up. The Three o re protective brother's were admiring the couple while the Bhabhi's were waiting for them on the stage with happiness.
Nyonika went a put a "kala tika" behind Nikita's and Cabir's ear. Cabir was an orphan and had always seen Nyonika as his mother and this gesture of hers made him a little emotional but he hid his feelings, Nikita saw this mentally noted that she'll ask him about this later on.

They were bought on to the stage and their Roos was done followed by the ring ceremony....

Flowers were showered on them. Nikita's smile was worth watching!

Seeing this both Manik and Nandini were reminiscing about their engagement......

______________________
Sorry for the small/late update.
Will try to post the best chapter as soon as possible! Till then stay tuned!