Warning- this book is 2016 copyright of Evphoricvibez . If you are caught with plagiarism you will be dealt with.
A/n- outfit⬆⬆⬆
April
Today is the day I go on my date. I'm kinda stoked for it I guess. I woke up and put on my outfit. I'm gonna have to stop waking up late. I was ready so I waited and played music while waiting for hodgy.

"Beep!!"

Hodgy's car had pulled up. He got out and hugged me, He smelled so good oh..my...goblin.

"April you look nice, I mean you look beautiful. Those pants make your ass stand out" he said hugging me tightly.

"Thanks Hodge, so what's the move?"
I asked him.

"The movies, what you wanna see?" He asked back.

"OMFG HOW ABOUT LIGHTS OUT!?"

"Anything for you" he replied opening my car door for me.

We pulled up to the movies. Hodgy rented a private movie room for just us. We had gotten to the room and ordered our food. Our waitress was rude she was trying to flirt with my date.
"Omg, Hi hodgy anything I can get you?" The waitress asked.
"Hi" he said waving.
"Um yes Can i get shrimp linguini with salad and bread sticks? And for a drink a Strawberry vodka lemonade?" I asked our waitress.
"I would like same thing she's having. Thank you." He said.
The waitress went out and got our orders, so I decided to conversate with hodgy.

"So hodge, how's your work been going?" I asked trying to sound concerned.
"It's good, I needed a break from it so I decided to spend time with you." He said grabbing my hand. His hands were so soft, his makes mine feel rough. Jesus christ!

The people had brought our food back and we ate good. That waitress hoe came back with the tab so damn quick she put her number on it.

"Here's my number boo, call me" The waitress said looking at hodgy. Hodgy looked at me and three the paper away. Like bitch.... I know you see me. We were done eating and the movie had started. It was scary so hodgy would transition his hand to my thigh and feel on me. His hands are the most Best creations God has ever made. I was falling asleep until I got a text from Tyler.

Tydollaz: hey Girlfriend number 2 i'm bored.
Baby A: 1 i'm not your girlfriend, 2 I'm on a date i'll see you at 6.
Tydollaz: Ok then bye. ✋

End of convo

I hope I didn't spark anything between Tyler and I. Maybe he's not mad or anything, I hope it all goes well.

Tyler
I don't know what it is but I'm kinda jealous that April is on a date with Hodgy. I mean he can't do anything, that's my nigga and all but what is it that he can do for her? He only wants her for her good looks and her smartness, she also has money. I don't know maybe it'll wear off, I wanna be with April but I don't wanna hurt her. I'm afraid of hurting April, I feel like a player sometimes because I have different bitches or whatever but April is different. She's way different from those groupies, she's so different I love her with my heart. I will literally catch a bullet for April.

Hodgy
So now is the time to ask April to be my girl. I'm kinda nervous but also stoked at the same time, I don't know what she's going to say. The movie was over and I was driving April back home.

"Um April there's something I have to ask you." I said looking in the rear view mirror.

"Ok spit"

"Well as you know, we go back and I was thinking if you wanted to be my girl? I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't wanna do." I said resting my hand on her thigh.

"Aww Hodge of course" She said kissing my cheek. We had just pulled up to her house, we said our goodbyes and I watched her walk in. That's one thing I could say April has an ass out of this world, it's not big but it's just right.

I drove home and there was a car parked outside, I opened the door slowly just In case an intruder was inside.

"Hey baby, missed me?" My ex-girlfriend London was sitting on my bed half naked.

"No, I have a newer priority now" I said motioning her towards the door. London got up and walked towards me unbuttoning my shirt.

"Baby I want you back" she said unzipping my pants.

"No I told you I have newer priorities" I said trying to push her away.

"C'mon baby just once and I'll leave you alone" she started feeling on herself. I thought to myself "anything to keep her away from me for good". Although I was horny from looking at April though.
After we had finished doing our business I texted April. I kinda felt bad for cheating on the first night of our relationship.

Hodgy: hey babe
Baby A: hey Hodge wassup?
Hodgy: nuthin just checking on you. What you up to?
Baby A: nothing Finna go hang with Tyler.
Hodgy: oh dumbass. Can I ask you something?
Baby A: yes
Hodgy: are you afraid of being hurt?
Baby A: All the way.
Hodgy: oh well ima go to sleep love you.
Baby A: love you too .

End of convo

April
I can't believe I actually go out with hodgy. I pulled up to Tyler's house, I'm bored so we decided to spend time together. Tyler was working on his fashion line so I was gonna help him. I knocked on the door and Tyler was in nothing but boxers. I bit my lip trying not to blush.

"What you standing here fo? Choncho waiting on me, we having a threesome" he joked. I giggled Tyler always knew how to make me laugh. We went up to Tyler's room and I sat on his bed.

"Fuck" he spatted.
"What is it?" I asked concerned.
"I can't find the perfect pink mesh to go with this Brown" he said flipping thru his sketched book.
"Aww, it's okay gay ass" I said giggling. "I have to tell you something anyways" I added.
"Okay spit" he said adding details to his design.
"Well Hodgy and I are a thing now" my voice cracked. I was nervous, I had swallowed my own words by now.
"What!? Are you crazy? He said holding my head in his hands.
"Your breath stinks" he pulled away a bit.
"NO! I don't want him fucking hurting you! Damn it April!" Tyler walked away and went downstairs. I guess he's mad at me now for getting a man, nobody wants me to have anything. He got heated pretty quick, so he's probably mad. It was getting late and Tyler called the squad over. Every one was downstairs, it has been 2 hours and Tyler still hasn't said a word to me. I walked downstairs to see if Every one was chilling.

"I heard bout you" taco said smiling like a creep.
"Congratulations!" Everyone chimes except Tyler.
"Thanks niggets" I said waving.
"Yeah Tyler don't wanna see you with a real nigga" left brain giggled.
I'm guessing Tyler is mad now because of what left said.
"Everyone except April get the fuck out!"Tyler said pointing to the door. Everyone left except me.
"Tyler, why are you mad at me?" I asked.
"April I'm not fucking mad I just don't want you to get hurt. That's all, I worry for you. Let's just forget about it." He said reaching in for a hug.
"Hug it out?" I hugged Tyler and he kissed me on my cheek. I know it was a bestfriend hug but I took it so serious. It felt good to be kissed by ty.