Chapter two:Home

ohh,I am super tired .suddenly i fall asleep in the couch ............

Few..seconds later
haaaa!(i yarned) what time is it right now, then i look in the clock ,oh its 12:00 pm ,i suddenly stand up then go to the kitchen and start cooking a few seconds i hear knocking on the door,and i said just a few second to open the door. i shouted,.and after i opened the door and my eyes got open wide becouse he's their, its harry so then i fainted. my dream was a little bit scary becouse its night and i hear an angry wolf, and suddenly i feel someones touching my hair and i think its harrold, and i tried to open my eyes ,and i see something. i tried to open more wider then i see harry. i sit slowly while harry is removing his hand on my hair.
then i said Harrold ( while my tears are slowly comming),alexandra why are you crying (harry said)
...ohh nothing, i just miss my friend Harrold he is my childhood bestfrien, what happened to her?(said harry)

..........he was gone now (while crying) i said so saddly ;(

Then harry became my bestfriend

we are always chating ,eating together ,but NOT SLEEPING together

its kinda boring in my house , so then i  get my cellphone and text to harry ;hey harry i will invite you to my house would you come ??*
so then harry replied ; ughm.....sorry alex i am with my friends ; next time ill be comming sorry
"Uhm..... ok next time  (with a big sad face)
;saying to my self "iam so bored what can i do sleep ?? Asking to my self; then i text to harry "harry can you join me with your friends ??"
Then harry replied ;sorry my friend and i have a secret meeting bye alex "
Uhm.... ok harry "hope you'll be ok " i replied

After that he did not reply
;after that i see the sky is turning black so now ; i said let me sleep now

While sleeping my dream is harry "and it says that do something for harry; and it whisper true my ears . Then i wake up and the sky is totaly dark so i sleep again.