Ch 1- Something Out Of Reach

Golden Freddy's POV

2:00AM struck and I was reading the journal Springtrap gave me. One-third of the book was pictures of him a Sunsetlocks. The next one-third were pictures of him and me, and the last part were sketches he drew. I put the book back in my vest as I got up and started heading to the parts & service room to give Springles a visit. and Anthony too, I guess...

I entered the room to see a new shutdown  Springtrap sitting on the counter with Anthony staring hard at the blue prints.

-"Woah... He looks different." I pointed out, surprising Anthony. He put the blueprints down and looked at me.

-"Yeah... A lot of his parts were too damaged to be used anymore... Especially his clothes." He told.

-"So... how's the progress?" I asked

-"It would have been alright if it weren't for two things.", I looked at him.

-"The first thing is that we have no power source to activate him. Second, if we even got a power source, without a memory card, he won't be the Springtrap we knew." Anthony finished.

-"Didn't Goldie say that Trap gave his spare memory card to his sister?" A voice pointed out. Tony and I shot our heads to see Bonnie there.

-"That's right! Maybe I can get Boss to find his sister..." Tony said

-"Maybe we'll find your sister too." He encouraged as he looked at me.

-"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Oh no...