2.7: April's fools day

Every April first, Steve and Bucky made prank to each other. It became tradition already. Steve got bored by virus he had. He was threwing up last few days so Tony made him stay in bed. He was thinking about what he should do to Bucky and then idea popped up in his head. He got up and went to Bucky's bedroom.

"Bucky! Bucky!" Steve called him.

"Just five more minutes." Bucky said not even opening eyes.

"Bucky, I have a problem." Steve said. Then Bucky opened eyes as Steve sat on his bed.

"I don't know how is it possible. I... How will I tell Tony?" Steve said with teary eyes.

"Tell him what? What's going on?" Bucky asked.

"I'm pregnant." Steve said.

"You are what? You know that's impossible." Bucky said shocked.

"I don't know. I visited doc because of this nausea and he told me he saw baby on ultrasound." Steve said.

"You have to tell Tony. You need to be happy about this little miracle." Bucky said touching Steve's stomach.

"I will. Thank you." Steve said and left.

***

"Aaaaaaa." Maria's scream woke up the rest of the house.

Sarah stood up and when she saw big spider she started screaming too. Then Tony came to their room laughing.

"I see you found my surprise." he said smiling.

"Daaad!" Maria said "You did this?"

"April fools day!" he said.

"We should be prepared." Sarah said and returned to sleep.

***

"Tony! Congratulations!" Bucky said and hugged him.

"Hm?" Tony knew Bucky's probably pranking him with something.

"Oh, Steve didn't told you yet? I'm ruining surprise." Bucky said.

"You started, now finish." Tony said.

"Well, he won't probably tell you himself... he is pregnant." Bucky said.

"Oh, okay." was Tony's reaction. He knew it was April's fools day prank. Steve couldn't be pregnant, or could he? He got himself to thinking.

***

Tony went to his bedroom to find Steve reading a book.

"I heard about your prank to Bucky. He totally believed." Tony said and smiled.

"He told you?" Steve asked surprised.

"He congratulated me. I think you should tell him before it spreads around." Tony said.

Steve wanted to say something but he just run to bathroom. He threw up again. Tony followed him to the bathroom door.

"We are going to the doctor tomorrow. I insist. At least to Bruce." Tony said.

"Okay." Steve agreed and drank a few sips of water. "You know what I need now? Hot chocolate." Steve said.

"Nope. Only soup until you get better." Tony said.

"But I want hot chocolate." Steve said.

"Now I'm going to sound like you, but I said no. And you do sound like expectant." Tony said.

***

"Guys, what's up?" Bruce asked as he saw Steve and Tony at his ordination. "Clint and I just wanted to visit you." Bruce said.

"Steve is threwing up. I barely made him come here. He says it's nothing, but it's already one week." Tony said.

"Oh, usually situation is vice versa." Bruce said. "Sit Steve, I'll take your blood sample."

***

"So, what's up?" Tony asked.

"Maybe we can do some other check-ups..." Bruce said.

"No matter what it is, tell me." Steve said.

"I think it's just viroses..." Bruce said. "If it doesn't pass in few days, you can come again."

***

"You know, I almost thought that you could be pregnant for real. I had that tiny hope." Tony said as they entered car.

"I know. It felt... somehow... real." Steve put his hand over Tony's.