The Book-Cass

After Gran went to bed Joy, Fabian, Buddy, and I snuck to the shelf Joy pulled the book and a minuet later the golden phone rang , Joy ran picked up the phone  and made her best grandma voice " Hello?" Joy made a face " Hey Nina , Its me Mira did you finish the goblet ?" The voice said . " Um What Goblet?" Said Joy " Seven Golden pieces and the jewel that looks like a eye, The Cup of Amun Ra we found thousands of years ago when we stole it before Amun Ra died and you were the chosen one and you were supposed to put it together remember 'One circle of life to another' repeatedly" Said Mira . Joy thought 'She was working for years'  "I couldn't  I worked for years!" Said Joy trying to sound sad "Maybe your Grandchildren are the answers " Said Mira " Um which one?" Said Joy nervously "  When were they born?" Said Mira " Rosemary , November 21st 2000 , Fabian May 21st 2001 , and Joy July 7 2007" Said Joy " The youngest , Joy she is the new chosen one when are you telling them about their powers  " Said Mira  " Ummm Oh they are getting up again maybe to get more of my famous hot chocolate bye !" said Joy and and ended the call .

"Why you ?"Said Fabian

" I don't Know but it must be bad"

 Why my favourite ? Why Joy?