crona CAME in!

- previose-

congrats on your mission. i'm wondering if you would like to come out to the wood's with me some day. well catcha later.

- soul

-present- 

HAYLEE'S POV

wow soul.... this seems like its a date... i decided to tell him yes the next day since we were going to DWMA tomrrow. we were on brake for a while since the witches have been quiet latley.  if i was lord death i would have done the same.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip brought to you by ANIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"haylee! come on!" alexis yelled

i was still in my room looking for my bow. why you might ask? because i REALLY like bows. and alsoi needed on to put in my pony tail. when i found one it was 7:40. " we still have time to get there." i said in my hea walking out of my room.

"SHE'S ALIVE! "elizabeth yelled.

"haha very funny......" i sighed.

we walked to the DWMA. It looked like it was going to rain. my sister Alexis didn't seem to care though. me and Elizabeth on the other hand....... well we just wanted to get to the DWMA faster. when we got into the DWMA it started raining...

" i new it!" elizabeth laughed. we walked in to DR. Stines class. of corse kid was late. we walked in the same time when Maka and Soul walked in.... they came from the death room it looked like.  when we sat down the hole class started talking. only because Stine wasn't there. i was asuming black star wanted to make a "big" entrence. then it happened.

"I AM THE ALL MIGHTY BLACK*STAR! I WILL-" he stoped in the middle of his sentce because Dr.stine rolled in.

" Black*star i suggest you get off my table or else i'll disect you." stine said.

black star got down as fast as he could and walked to his seat.  everyone laughed. 

"okay class today we will be disecting"

"AGAIN! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" the HOLE class said. i laid my head on my desk HOPEING something good would happen just then so we didn't have to watch stine disect something. 

" STINE! lord death wishes to see you....." spirt said. spirt was Maka's dad.... but she hate's his guts. 

" hello maka~" 

" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH why do you even bother?!?!?" maka muttered. i luaghed.

stine lefted the room. spirt was sitting on the floor crying and had a Maka doll in his hand.

"UGHHHHHHHHH since no REAL teacher is here can we leave?" soul yelled.

" hey haylee you want to Crona? you can bring your sisters! he's really shy, but you'll love him once you met him!" maka asked.

" yeah why not!" i said cheerfully. its not like i had anything better to do anyways. we got out of the class room and we walked down to the bottom of the DWMA i guess thats where 'crona' stays..... its a weird place when you think about it..... all that is down there is cell's.

" here we are!" maka said. i looked at her confused.

" we are at a cell....... wait don't tell me this crona person did something bad..... i can't hadle that type of stuff......." i sighed.

" no silly! his mother madusa the witch had him do bad things in the past. the DWMA dosn't trust him sometimes so he stays down here." maka said

"oh well that makes sense i guess." i said. Maka knocked on crona's door.

"hey crona! it's me Maka and Soul! we want you to meet people! there really kind..... just like you!" maka said. the door opened. then this boy who wore a black little dress type thing came out. he had pink hair... and green eye's i think.....

" oh hey maka, soul, haylee- H-HAYLEE!" he yelled he looked tarified.

" wait crona you know haylee?"

"uhh umm uhhhh."

" come on crona! you no better! im pretty sure your-" elizabeth said before alexis put her hand over elizabeths mouth.

" there..... my...... cousins........" he mumbled.

" there your cousins?" maka said. she had a confused look on her face.

" yeah....."

" if there your cousins wouldn't one of there parents hAve to be a witch?" soul asked.

" well not nessisaraly..... not all witch powers get passed down... my mother could have had witch power but she refused it."

" i-i don't know how to deal with seeing you again....... it's been forever since i last saw you....." crona said looking at the ground.

" how about we spend the day together!!" Maka suggested.

" you know crona you don't have to......"  maka said.

" n-no i'll g-go...." crona said. me soul elizabeth Maka alexis and Crona walked out of the DWMA. we spent the day walking around death city and talking. it was nice spending time with crona again. then i rebembered the question note thingingy that soul gave me.  vc

"Hey soul i wanted to talk to you about that question....." i said  looking at the ground.

"really?" soul said in his cute little 'cool boy' tone.

"yeah... it's a yes.. just tell me when you want to" i said .

CRONA'S POV

 i saw haylee talking to soul.i really missed them over those seven years they were gone. im glad there back to. I wonder if they still remeber that thing about Alexis..... they probley forgot about it. its been almost over seven years. i would have forgot to. i was walking back to my little castle AKA my room when i saw eurika and free.

"w-what do you want!" i muttered.

" we want to know if you have seen haylee and her sisters. Madusa would like to know." croking inbetween sisters and madusa. 

"yeah what do you want wiht them!" i yelled.

" we want there power! we want thenm to bring back Madusa! she camands it!" free yelled.

powers? that one word. in this situation what dose it mean? power.... thats the only word that is going through my head..........................power...........................

~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~

OH MY GWAD! thank you SO much for the 100+ READS! it means so much! ^_^ i thought this story sucked butts! but you guys told me that it is good if i have 100+ reads!  THANKS SO MUCH! if its not to much to ask i would LOVE to know what makes my story good! tell me and i would love it! Cx you guys mean so much to me! i also want to thank xXlaughing_jackXx for editing my fist three chapters Cx i think it was the fist three Cx! anyways i left it off with a CLIFFHANGER!  dont forget to vote! love ya! 

~ Jinx <3