Chapter Eight

[What I'm listening to while writing this: Life Is Beautiful by Sixx: A.M. <3]

___________________

After Johnny pulled me closer to him, he just held me where he had me and looked at me. He was smiling the entire time that he looked at me.

"Damn, you're beautiful." He spoke. "As much as I'd like to just stay here with you all night, I need to be getting you home. I don't want your brother to have a reason to kick my teeth in." He added.

We got out of the water and I was freezing my butt off, the wind was a little chilly.

"Here, put this on." Johnny told me, handing me his jacket.

"But you need your jacket."

"Not anymore."

"Why?"

"You like the way I look, I don't need anyone else to. Now, put this on."

He moved closer to me and put the jacket over my shoulders. He pulled my hair out from under the jacket and that's when he leaned in for another kiss. That kiss left me wanting more but he said that he had to get me home.

I just couldn't get over those tattoos that were all over his arms, they were extremely hott. I couldn't really tell what they were but I'd be sure to get a closer look soon.

"Well, I had a good time." Johnny smiled at me before I got out of his car.

"Of course you did." I laughed.

"Well, I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Yeah, later."

I called Jody as soon as I got into the house and told her to come over. I couldn't keep all of the things that happened tonight to myself.

"Okay, spill." Jody said as soon as I walked through the door.

I told her most of the stuff that happened and she was shocked about it. She didn't think that I would have went swimming in my bra and underwear and honestly I didn't think I would either. Something about Johnny made me want to do things that I normally wouldn't do.

"So, he has tattoos?" She asked for the fifth time.

"Oh my jeez, yes." I laughed.

"I have to see that."

"You will tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow? He wears a damn jacket all the time."

I held up the jacket and she smiled at me.

"No way." She said.

The next day at school as Jody and I stood at my locker waiting for Johnny we just talked about what we did the night before. I stopped talking when I seen Johnny walk through the doors though, he looked amazing. Jody stopped talking too to find out what I was looking and when she turned around she was shocked.

"No fucking way." She spoke quietly.

I couldn't help but to laugh when she said that. She always said the funniest things in situations like this. All the other girls in the hall turned around and watched as he walked up to Jody and I. JoAnna was one of the girls, I guess she hadn't seen him before coming into the school. She looked over at me in disgust, I had to hold back a laugh.

"Hey." Johnny smirked when he seen me looking at him.

"I think the girls like what they see." I told Johnny.

"Good for them. Let's see if they like this." He rested his hand on the wall above me and leaned down and kissed me like he did the night before.

I was shocked when he pulled away. Why would he do that? Wait, why was I questioning that? This was going to work well to get JoAnna pissed off. Jody stood there beside us with raised eyebrows, smiling like a little kid on Christmas morning. She must have been thinking the same thing about JoAnna as I was. I looked over to where JoAnna was standing and she was stomping down the hall.

When I looked at the entrance of the school I couldn't believe who had just seen what happened...Josh. He stood there with hurt written clear on his face. But why was he looking like that? I mean, he didn't want a relationship with anyone and there was no way in hell he wanted one with me. I walked away from Johnny and Jody and went to where Josh was standing stunned.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Um, I thought you might need this today. You left it at my house the other night."

"Thanks."

"So, you two a thing now?"

"No."

"It didn't look like a no just now."

"I know, but trust me we're not a thing."

"Okay, well I'll see you later."

"Come over tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there if I don't have to work."

A few months passed and things continued going the way they were. The only thing that changed was instead of fishing, I was hunting. Also, Josh came around alot more than what he had been. I think it was the fact that Johnny and I had gotten so close. He didn't like that his best friend had another friend that was his cousin.

JoAnna was still trying to make me stay away from Johnny but it wasn't going to work. I never thought that someone like her would come to this uneventful town.

Johnny and I hadn't been on anymore dates since we went to the lake to swim. We were always together so I guess the thought of a date didn't really cross his mind anymore. He would still steal a kiss every now and then though.

"You going hunting again this evening?" Johnny asked as we sat down at lunch one day.

"What do you think?" I asked while smiling.

"How many more deer do you have to kill?" He laughed.

"All of them." I smiled. "You can come over after I get back if you want."

"Yeah, I will."

He was an amazing friend and he tried to do everything for me. If only he knew about the thing I was doing.

_____________

I didn't know where I was going with this chapter, lol.

The next one will be better though, someone might find something out...just maybe.

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo :]