Intro & Table of Contents

My mother is a porn star, and not just any porn star. She's an outrageous nymphomaniac, the craziest and wildest sexaholic on this planet. And she's shameless too. Not just shameless in front of the camera but shameless in general. 

This slut is horny all the time and whenever she gets the sex urge, she'll find someone to fulfill it, anyone, anywhere. Even in public places, mom shocks all the onlookers with her outrageous sexual behavior. She's been arrested over 40 times for having sex in public.
But even She was shocked when she saw what I got up to.

I'm her daughter, Annie, currently 16 years old and in jail for... well you'll find out soon enough.
Obviously, with a mom like that I didn't stay innocent for long. In fact, I'm proud to say, even at the young age of 14 I outdid her by far.
In this diary, I'll recount all the experiences I've had as the daughter of a porn star and the world's #1 horniest and badest teen slut ever. I'm a sex-crazed dirty girl without any morals, the only thing I live for is new, exciting sex and mind-blowing orgasms.

I must warn you however, if you're the type who gets upset by explicit sexual descriptions, you should back out right now and not read this book, as it might disturb your sleep.

Table of contents:

Mom buys me an ice cream
At the Supermarket
My Bodyguard
Sexual Education Class at School
Homework with Dan and Roy
Highschool Dance Party
BadAss Yoga Class
My Masseur
Arrested
F from the Principal
Mexico: Mom's New Hires
Mexico: Slum Boys
I Go Pole Dancing
Who wants for Dessert?
The Fucking Contest