England

Ragnar was frozen in place as he saw Bjorn - his son- fall from the ladder and into the water.

Finally, Ragnar unfroze and dived into the water. Bjorn was sinking to the bottom of the sea. Ragnar put his arms under Bjorn's armpits and swam up.

Ragnar broke the surface and climbed onto a ship. He laid Bjorn down and did CPR. He pressed down, pulled up and repeated.

Bjorn coughed up water and laid on his side. He was coughing intensely. "I am fine." Bjorn said between coughs. "Go help fight."

Ragnar ran back to the ladders. He knew Bjorn would be okay, he could handle himself. He climbed the ladder and saw a kid constantly killing his Vikings. The kid was amazing at fighting, he was a natural. He fought his way towards him, he sliced his way through the Englishmen. He stabbed his sword through the chest of one and finally got to the kid.

The kid's back was facing him. It would be a shame to have to kill him. He wasn't fond of killing children, but when he had to, he did. He shoved his sword into the kid's back and through his stomach.

He pulled his sword out of the kid's back. He kept on fighting, the Vikings were winning this. The Englishmen were being pushed back. Ragnar swung at a general with a fancy shield, but he blocked it. Ragnar sliced right below the shield and cut his leg. The man's knee buckled but he quickly gained his composure.

Ragnar took the chance to swing at his head but the soldier blocked it again. The soldier rammed into him with his shield. Ragnar fell on his back, the general was about to bring his sword down on Ragnar's chest, but Loki stabbed him in the head with axe.

"Thank you." Loki said before running back into the battle. Loki had very crazy hair and dirt and blood was stuck to his face. Ragnar ran and jumped through a rectangular window. He chopped the nearest archer's head off. He sliced a man's stomach open, he turned and swung his sword down onto a man's head, blood spilled everywhere. He yanked his sword out of the man's skull.

Loki jumped into the windows and helped him. Loki chopped a man's arm off and laughed as the blood sprayed onto his face. Loki was insane to say at the least.

More Vikings came through the window, Bjorn was with them. Ragnar and the rest of Vikings went up the nearest stairs.

England had hundreds of buildings, it was beautiful, it was a shame to burn this place to the ground. The Vikings ran to the palace, once they reached the doors, Ragnar walked up to the front.

"This is our day to burn England! We have prepared, this is the day!" Ragnar yelled. The Vikings roared and banged their weapons against their shields.

Ragnar pushed the doors open. He was met with five soldiers wielding swords. The Vikings roared and surged forward. The soldiers were slaughtered by the Vikings.

Ragnar walked down the hall. It was arched with half pillars sticking out of the walls. On the walls were banners with the Templar insignia.

The Vikings were lighting them on fire with the torches on the wall. Ragnar walked down the hall until he reached a pair of doors. He pushed them open, inside was the king standing in front of his throne. He had twelve guards protecting him.

"Hello, Ragnar. It has been a while." King Charles said. Charles had blond hair and pale skin. He had sky blue eyes and a scowl on his face.

"Well, last time I was with you, you killed Athelstan." Ragnar said in a cold voice.

"No, from what I remember, your crazy boat builder killed him." Charles said.

"He is not the cause." Ragnar said calmly, glaring at him. Loki looked like he was about rip Charles's eyes out.                
"Well, lets get to business, you came here to take my kingdom, did you not?" Charles said.

"No, we did not come here to take this filthy kingdom." Ragnar said.

"Why would you attack here and not take it?" Charles asked.

"We do not want something that had Christians in it." Ragnar snarled.

"Then why did you attack?" Charles asked, confused.

"We want to burn this place to the ground."

"I will not let you." Charles and his guards drew their swords. "We are not going down without a fight."

"As you wish." Ragnar said as he walked towards Charles. Ragnar sliced his sword through the air, aiming at one of the guards.

The guard blocked the strike with his shield. When Ragnar hit the shield the guard pushed his shield into the strike, making Ragnar stumble backwards.

Rennard dug his axe in the guard's shoulder before he could strike at Ragnar. Arine swung his axe down on a guard's head but a guard stabbed him in the stomach before he could.

Quinn dug her axe into a man's neck and pulled it back roughly. Ragnar went for the king. Charles stabbed at Ragnar, but Ragnar sidestepped the jabs.

Ragnar sliced at Charles's arm, Charles hit Ragnar's sword out of the way with his own. Charles cut a short slash along Ragnar's face, Ragnar grabbed at his face to stop the bleeding.

Ragnar ran straight at Charles and they both fell to the ground, their swords lost when they fell. Ragnar punched Charles on the side of his jaw. Charles's head slammed against the ground from the force of the punch.

Charles punched Ragnar on the slash of his face. Ragnar fell backwards screaming, the fight around them was still pretty active. A brown and silver blur came through the air and struck Charles in the chest.

The last thing Ragnar remembered before he passed out was someone picking him up and carrying him somewhere.

Bjorn saw his father get punched in the face and fall backwards, screaming. Bjorn threw his axe through the air at Charles's chest, the axe dug into his chest and Charles fell backwards, completely silent.

Bjorn ran to his father, he was constantly falling into an unconscious state. Bjorn picked him up and started running to a safe corner.

"Alex, come here, Ragnar needs help!" Alex ran to Ragnar's side and started working on the side of his face. Bjorn ran back to the fight and helped finish off the rest of the guards.

Alex was carrying Ragnar back to the ship. Ragnar would want to be awake to watch England burn.

No one saw the little kid hiding under the kings throne.

RedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara