Chapter 4

**Jenny's POV**

"You have a daughter? With her?!" Hollis asked Jethro. As she said 'her' she had a disgusted look on her face.

"Shut up! Don't you dare talk about Jenny like that. Ever." Jethro told her and moved closer to me so he could reassure me that everything would be okay.

"So now you're taking her side. I'm your fiancé. You love me. But still you take the whore's side." Hollis said bitterly.

Jethro let go of me and stood up. He went over to Hollis and held her arms in a deadly grip.

"What the hell did I just fucking tell you?! Do not talk about her like that. She is the mother of my daughter. She is the director of NCIS. She is an amazing woman." Jethro shouted at Hollis.

I was glad that he was standing up for me and I liked all the things he was saying about me, but I wanted him to say that I'm the most beautiful. I wanted him to tell me he loves me. I wanted him to be mine. I wanted to be his.

"You're hurting me Jethro." Hollis whimpered. She had tears streaming down his face and looked pained. Jethro carried on holding her arms but not as painfully.

"Apologise. NOW!" Jethro ordered her.

Hollis didn't say anything. She only smirked at me. Jethro had had enough. He let go of her abruptly and she fell to the floor.

"I told you to do something. DO IT!" Jethro said sternly and glared at her hard.

"Jethro leave it." I told him, softly.

"No Jen."

"Jethro. It's okay. Don't worry about it."

"No. Hollis needs to understand that she can't talk to the woman I love like that."

"You love me?!"
"You love her?!"
Hollis and I shouted in unison.

"I er-" Jethro started nervously but didn't know what to say.

"I'm gonna go to the office. Ziva may have an update on Sophie." I said.

I grabbed my clothes from last night and went into the bathroom.

**Gibbs' POV**

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked Hollis when the bathroom door closed. I wasn't shouting. I was saying it in shock. I had never known that Hollis was like that. I was glad that I saw her true colours before we got married.

"I come back to surprise my fiancé and the first thing I see is him in bed with another woman. But not only that, his ex lover. And then I find out that he has a daughter with her." Hollis said bitterly.

"You're wrong. You're my ex fiancé. I'm not gonna be with someone who called the love of my life a whore."

"Here take it. I hope you find your daughter. And Jethro, I really do hope you find her." She said and threw her engagement ring at me.

"I'll be back to pick up my stuff." She said and left the house.

I opened the bathroom door without knocking. She wasn't fully changed. She was only in her bra and panties.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Jen asked me with a smirk.

"I do but let me tell you something. She's my ex fiancé. I love you." I told Jen and kissed her bare shoulder.