Chapter 10

Amari

"Baby Sit Here And Dont Make A Sound Okay. Mommy will be back to get you. You a  teenager stop all that crying everything is going to be fine. I love you and I promise I will be back." She wiped my face with her thumb, smiling I knew she wouldnt be back something was telling me she wasnt.

"O-ok" I sniffled closing the Hallway closet door as I heard the Intruders ransacking our house downstairs.

She went downstairs clocking her gun and started to speak but it was faint.

"Get Out Of My House M...." I couldnt hear the rest but everything came to a seize but not for long

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

I jumped hitting my head on the wall. I didnt move at all. Then I heard someone come upstairs looking around.

"All clear Boss" a man in black stated

"Good, Get My Duffles of Money and meet at the Warehouse. Diamond Lets Go" I heard the lady say. As they exited I seen black foreigns pull out and the last car the little girl got in. She look about my age I soon heard coughing coming from downstairs. I ran downstairs seeing my mother holding her stomach wheezing and coughing.

"MOM" I ran towards her and held her head with one hand with my other hand on her wound. I looked around and seen a bullet hole in the wall. She must of shot tried to headshot my mom and the other 2 pierced her stomach

"I need you.....to go to.....Tati House.....Tell her what happened......and take this." She handed me a special decorated key,  I wiped my eyes confused.

"On your 18th....Birthday Ask my sister about this key and..... she will tell....." She starts to close her eyes slowly.

"TELL ME WHAT!" I start to sob louder I didnt want to lose her I barely know my Dad. Her head slowly to the right and her pulse was no longer there.

"Noo mamaaa"

I woke up suddenly with unsteady breathing and tears rolling down my face. I felt my chest tighting and I  admittedly jumped out of my bed running to the bathroom and grab my pills out the medicine cabinet. When my mother died my Aunt took me to therapy and I was  diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder and one of the symptoms are anger . When I dont take them getting upset  triggers it and I start to get headaches and black out. That day I threw the book at Mindy and spazzed totally out I couldnt control it and I ran out of pills that exact day no ones about my PTSD Expect For My Aunt.

My Phone Rings and I went to my nightstand seing Lucas name flash across it.

"Hello" I lowly sniffled so he wouldnt hear that I been crying.

"Whats Wrong?"

"Nothing I'm Good Wassup" I tried to sound okay even though thoughts were roaming through my head.

"Naww...Im on my way now."

"No my Dad Here."

"And....if he not going to solve the problem who will. Ill be there in 5 minutes."

He hung up. I guess cause he knew I was going to say No. All I could do was lay on my back looking up at the celing thinking.

Monica

"Hey Babe"

"Hey When You Coming Home"

"I have overnight shift so I probably will be home about 1:30."

"Well make it back safety, Y/N and I were sleep so I woke up to make sure okay"

"Thanks Baby Go Back To Sleep Im Fine"

"Ight Bye"

Naive Ass.

I pulled up to my warehouse walking to my office he thinks Im a Nurse But I'm clearly not. I walked in passing my dealers, my strippers, my killers hearing "Hey Boss" Coming From Left and Right. I get to my office seing my daughter spinning while music booming.

"DIAMOND TURN THAT SHIT DOWN"
------------------------------------------------------
A little Cliffy For The Lovely Morning

Whos her mother killer?🙊

What Is The Special Key For?💭

Diamond is Monica Daughter!😱