7

-H U N T E R ' S  P O V-

I woke up, looking around the room tiredly. 

I yawned as I carefully stood up out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I heard my phone ring from downstairs. I groaned as I spit my toothpaste out into the sink. I walked downstairs but before I could pick it up it ended. I looked at the screen.

Ryborg: Hey, we're leaving in a bit, just wondering if you're ready

Ryborg: We're leaving in like ten minutes are you ready yet?

Ryborg: Hello?

Ryborg: We're leaving in three minutes

Ryborg: Alright, just text me when you can <3

"FUCK." I said to myself as I bolted upstairs in panic. I looked at the time.

10:33 AM

I shrieked as I saw the time. I rushed downstairs to get breakfast as I texted Ryan.

I'M SORRY I WASN'T RESPONDING

I LITERALLY JUST WOKE UP

SHIT DID YOU GUYS ALREADY LEAVE

FUCKFUCKFUCK

I looked in the mirrior to see that I still wasn't dressed. I bolted back upstairs and into my room as I rushed to pick out a decent outfit.

Ryborg: Nah, it's fine. We can leave at any time. It lasts all day and night, you know.

I squinted in annoyance as I looked at his message. I slammed my phone down and trugged back to the bathroom to do my makeup.

-t i m e  s k i p-

I sat on my porch, my thumb constantly sliding accross my phone screen. One post caught my eye.

WHAT THE FUCK I DIDN'T KNOW RYAN HAD A GIRLFRIEND AWWWWWEE

I smiled as I read the post. It's kind of cool how some people are freaking how about how I'm Ryan's girlfriend yet they don't even know who I am. I mean, I've been in a couple of Cyndago videos in the past but they don't really know a whole lot about me or that I'm the one in a relationship with him.

The sound of Ryan's car played in front of me, growing louder as he pulled up. I smiled at him through the window. He smiled back even wider. I sat up and began to walk towards his car once it came to a stop, excited to leave the house for the day. I heard a low click as the back door of his car became unlocked. I swung it open to see Matt in the back seat. He looked up from his phone and smiled as a greeting. I smiled back as I sat down in the car next to him. The boys welcomed me as Ryan pulled out of my driveway and onto the empty street ahead of us.

The car ride there was relaxing, having long conversations here and there. The scenery was beautiful, as well. This was going to be perfect, I could tell already.

We arrived at the parking lot, looking ahead at all of the people walking around the fair. I opened my door and spun my body towards Ryan. I walked over to him and held his hand without warning. He looked down at me and smiled. "Hey look! Lovebirds!" Matt exclaimed from accross the car, forming both of his hands into a pair of binoculars. Mark played along with him. "Dude give me the camera! We need proof!" He whisper-yelled to Matt. Matt did a weird mouth sound as he handed him the "camera". Mark took a picture and broke into a small fit of laughter, which caused everyone to laugh in response. We began walking to the fairgrounds.