Proluge

(Shawn pov)

Maya Elizabeth Hart was unlike any person I had ever met. Loving her was the hardest thing I've probably done but getting her to see she was capable of love was even harder.
She changed me in so many ways, she made me a better person.
Id like to say that I've made her a better person but she was already pretty great when I met her, she just didn't show anybody her true self.
I don't blame her, try and go through what she went through and see if you can open up to just anybody.
People Judge her without even knowing her, I guess you can say she has a "Bad reputation" but I didn't care though, she's all I wanted. She consumed my life, she became my everything.
She was one girl with a thousand problems. Nobody knew her the way I did but at the same time I could never read her.
But she read me like a book.
I fell for her faster then I could image.
The more I tried to not feel
what I felt for her the more it consumed me.
And that's what she did.
She's consumed my every thought.
She became my everything.
I fell in love with someone who didn't believe In love.
Someone who didn't know how to love back.
Someone who didn't love back.
And it broke me.
Destroyed me.
She's broke me.
She destroyed me.
Yet she fixed me.
Her bad reputation should of been breaking hearts and not about sleeping around.