the new move

"Do i have to move mom why can Justin move out here?" I whinned to her

"Because it's a good start and a new place! We both need that so get ready." I flopped myself on my bed

*2 days later*

"Is that his house?!?!" We came to a stop and was in the driveway of a big ass house and i think i started to drool because in front of the garage was my step brothers and holy hell they has nice body!
" Get out sweetie and go say hi and tell the boys to come get the stuff." I jumped out and all I feel is something tackle me onto the grass as i look up and see one of my best friends in the whole world!

"WHAT THE FU- KC!" I was instantly screaming in joy!
"Woah i thought i would be more happy but nothing tops this!" She said with a little laugh.
"How did you? When did you?!?! How come you didn't tell you was going to be here?!?!"
"Well i got your moms number off her facebook and called her and told her of the plan and she told me she could pay for the plain ticket for me to fly from NY!" She said with a small smile.
"Im so happy! How long are you saying?!?!"
"Well im here until you want me to go away!"
" WAIT REALLY?!?!" And by now my step dad and step brothers and standing a few feet away. "I will never make you leave! I've waited for this day for so long and dreamed of seeing you! "

We both got up and got the bags as she gets a call. And i dont think it was good she started crying and she lost all jer strangth because she fell to her knees.

" Kc whats wrong?" I run to her.
"My dad is in the hospital. He got hit by a truck and now he is in critical condition. My mom doesn't think he is going to make it." She starts crying even more. I just sat there crying with her holding her close to me. "It's ok we can fly you back if you want to be there for your dad?" She noded her head as we stayed on the ground for a little bit. "Ill stay for a day and then go home." "Ok I'm so sorry Kc i hope he will be ok."

The day goes on and the boys watch me. I could always feel them staring and me because i would catch them looking." My eyes are up here boys." I laugh lightly.

2 hours later after watching Kc favorite movies and shows it was time to go to bed so i go and put on my big 'Panic At the dico' shirt that was way big on me, as me and Kc cuddles then slowly drifts to sleep.

*the next day*

I wake up alone. I sit up and look around looking for Kc. "Kc? Where are you at?" I scream and run down the stairs. I miss a step and start falling and then i hear a groan and looks down a sees im on top of Hagan.
I freeze and turn bright red." I'm so sorry Hagan! " I say struggling to get up.
"You look so cute with your morning hair." He smirks. "I like it. But some people in this house might not think so." He gets close to my ear as i can feel his warm breath on my neck." Hint your friend is out side."