Heart of a Reaper [1]

Chapter 1

Bloodlust

                Wearing a little black dress and bright-red stilettos on a party definitely screams for attention. The girl tossed back her shiny, stick-straight, golden blonde hair that flows down to her waist as she sat on the bar talking to some of her friends cheerfully.

                The bartender gave her a wink, a flirtatious smile, and free drinks. All the men within a twenty feet radius were staring at her long legs hungrily, as though they want to devour it like ice cream for dessert.

                This is the kind of girl that any teenage female in the world would kill to be one:

                Perfect, beatuiful, sexy, charming, and popular.

                While all the men in the room looked at her in hope to get laid with her, one man, sitting the far end corner stared at the blonde girl in a rather curious and different way.

                “Hey Vanessa, there’s a hot guy over there doing eye-sex on you”, one her friends whispered in her ear.

                The girl, who was named, Vanessa, shifted her gaze and landed on the man at the far end corner, sitting on the couch, alone.

                “Wow, he’s smoking hot”, she spoke breathlessly. The man, who was staring at her with such intensity that her cheeks burned up, raised his shot glass and looked into her eyes, as if saying “Cheers” then took the shot in one gulp.

                He was about in his early twenties, his height was no shorter than six feet. His hair was jet-black, which was styled in an effortlessly messy, but sexy way. His body was perfectly toned and muscular, and Vanessa could definitely see the faint outline of his abs beneath the black shirt.

Calling this man beautiful won’t give him justice at the slightest inch…he was so handsome that it was almost impossible to believe that he was human.

                I wonder what color his eyes are? Vanessa thought to herself. They looked like bright green from a distance. Or was it blue? Or rather gray? The dancing lights of the club hindered for her to know what they really were.

                Now the urge of approaching him was getting stronger.

                His eyes continued burning upon hers and suddenly, he gave her a heart-stopping smile.

                “Damn”, Vanessa muttered, her core was now burning with desire. She can’t take it anymore. Slipping from her stool gracefully, she excused herself from her friends and walked with confidence towards him.

                Despite the crowded people from the club, Vanessa was heading towards his direction like a blind doll. She was hypnotized, a helpless girl who had fallen under the spell of this one hell of a Charmer.

                “Hi”, she said, blood rushing through her cheeks as she smiled him seductively.

                “Hey”, the guy spoke in a deep, masculine voice.

                Wow, even his voice was really sexy, the girl thought.

                “Mind if I take a seat with you?” she asked.

                “No, not at all”, he smirked and scooted a few feet on the couch to give her ‘space’. Vanessa muttered, “Thanks” and sat beside him.