~chapter 4~

School today! After school is swim practice!

I walk into my first class. Music is first period. I have been playing a few instruments since I was little and I guess I can kinda sing. I play piano and guitar as well as clarinet and cello. "Hello class. Hope you had a lovely weekend." My teacher says with a smile on her face. Mrs Ririkou is really nice and is also a great music teacher. "We will start with writing our own compositions. Please base this work on Beethoven's compositions. You will also be starting an assignment about a famous composer of your own choice, but you cannot do Beethoven since you have already done an essay on him and his history. You will write an essay of 1250 to 2000 words on this person. It will be due this time and period in 4 weeks. Make sure that it has the correct information and it does not go over the word limit. Good luck." She says. Ah Mrs Ririkou. She also gives out some of the hardest tasks.

I start to compose a song while listening to Beethoven's works. They really are amazing and beautiful.

-time skip next period-

Second extension maths. One of my better, but not my favourite subjects. This is the highest class, but the only problem, is my teacher. Mr Wallow. He is probably the worst teacher I have ever had. I mean, he is a good teacher, but he puts in no effort to make it fun! All he does is palms work off to us, but he gives us individual questions. I guess that hard work makes up for his stoic expression and his toneless voice.

-time skip lunch-

I walk to the roof to meet with my squad. I greet them all with a hello, all my friends greeting with smiles. I sit next to Gou and Makoto. I look over at my ships- friends and watch them talk together. I start to feel a rising and squeezing in my stomach as well as plenty of saliva in my mouth. I stand up and run further away. *BLERGH!*. I wipe the residue from my lips. Everyone comes closer to me and comforts me. I nod at their worry, I smile, telling them I was ok. They nod back at me.

-SWIM PRACTICE!!!!!!-

We get to the long awaited pool. Haru immediately jumps in, I, in my swimmers sitting beside the luxurious pool. I look down to see not even a bump on my stomach. I guess that is ok, this way, no one will suspect a thing mwahahahaha! I walk step by step into the pool and do a light back stroke. I slowly but surely reach the end of the pool and stop for a moment to go back into the stroke. I don't want to do anything too harsh on my body, for they babies sake. I close my eyes and relax in the cool water. I smile to myself.

"Hey guys." I hear Rin say. I open my eyes and look onto the pavement surrounding the pool.

"Rin?" Haru asks.

"Hey guys." Rin says once more. I wave with a smile. He smiles right back at me, motioning a wave.

"Sup." I hear a deep voice say, right next to me on the concrete. I quickly turn around to see teal eyes. Sousuke.

"Sup." I say, turn around, and keep swimming.

"You need to straighten your back (y/n)!" I hear Sousuke yell at me.

I stand up in the pool. "I don't feel like it. Not until this thing goes...you know. I will practice harder then." I frown at him, pointing to my flat stomach.

"Why? It'll be fine. Just go for it!" He yells again. I frown once more.

"No." I reply with a slight tease in my voice.

"Why?" he asks.

"It could hurt the baby. I am not taking any chances." I reply in a playful, but serious tone if that makes sense. He starts to back off. I keep swimming to my own leisure and leave the pool. I get out and start to head to the changing rooms after grabbing my towel and taking off my goggles.