She Believes

Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Amy. She was different from the rest of the kids in school. She loved to celebrate Christmas but, that wasn't it. The thing about her is that she believes. She believes in the old man that watches you in your sleep, the one who goes down the chimney, puts gifts under the Christmas tree. He is known as Santa, and his little workers called elfs, that is what made her so, different. Let my tell you what happened next .

 It was Christmas Eve and she had planed to stay up all night and see Santa Claus. She had put cameras all over living room, on the roof and the chimney. Soon she had to go to sleep. when sleeping something woke her up, she quickly  open her eyes jumped of her bed and headed to the door. She exited her bedroom and went down stairs and, peeked in the living room. There she saw a huge dusty, dirt cloud, little by little the cloud started to disappear. Amy soon saw a fat man with glasses and, was wearing a red suit also a red hat. It was Santa Claus, Amy said ''is that you'' he turned around and faced  Amy, ''yes, HO! HO! HO!'' Santa replayed. ''I cant believe its you'' Amy bubbled ''well it is me,'' he said to me while he putting the gifts under the Christmas tree. '' I have to go now and remember you didn't see me, okay'' Santa said ''wait, can you do something for me'' Amy mumbled ''anything for a nice little girl'' he replayed. ''Can you make those mean kids in school stop saying I am a baby because I believe in you'' she said. ''See I cant make that happen, because I a can't just make they believe, but you know that you are not a baby because am here and am real'' he told her. ''I have to go now then Santa disappeared. Finally, she had understood what Santa had told her that night.

                                                                         THE END