Chapter 3: the party

We finally arrived at the party, and of course, i was worried. But I didn't want to worry Hinata~kun anymore, so I stayed quiet. We walked in together and the first person to greet us was Ibuki.

"Hi komaeda~kun, Hinata~kun! Good to see you both made it!"

"Nice to see you to Ibuki!"

"Well I better let you love birds go and say hi to the others, See you later!"

"yeah ,see you!"

Hajime's P.O.V.

I didn't greet Ibuki because something else caught my eye. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Chiaki talking to Akane, thankfully she hasn't noticed us yet, but me and Ko both know she wil evetually.

But even so, me and Ko went and said hi to everyone, then we just hung out together until......

"hajime, can I please talk to you for a second?"

There right behind me was Chiaki, asking me to talk to her in private. I looked towards Ko, who just smiled as if to say 'go talk, I will wait here for you to return'. I nodded to him and followed Chiaki to a small room.

Nagito's P.O.V.

And with that they both walked away, leaving me thinking what they could possibly be talking about. Hinata~kun might tell me if it is nothing to important or personal,but there is the chance he won't tell me which just made me more curious about what they could be talking about.

By the time I had snapped out of my thoughts, both Chiski and hinata~kun were gone leaving me to think more.

Little did i know that letting Hinata~kun talk to Chaiki would be the biggest mistake of my life.........

Hi, sorry i didn't update earlier, but here you go, chapter 3. Again i hope you are enjoying the book so far. see you next chapter, bye!!

nagiwolf~<3 ;3