(6) The Beast That Lies Within

As the missile reached Ellie,a shining white light appeared making Nathan unable to see quite well.
After that light was gone,nothing was there.

Nathan believed that his eyes tricked him and that she was still there.
He rushed to the place where she got hit to make sure.
After he went there he found nothing but her bag on the ground.

Then the bandit who launched the missile said "Oh are you gonna cry now?"..Heavy dark red aura began surrounding Noah,his dark black hair began shaking upwards,small stones and pebbles began to raise above the ground

As Nathan turns the bandit became horrified as he sees red eyes full of hatred and tears.

Nathan then said "I will kill you..I WILL KILL YOU ALL".
Gigantic amount of red aura started to get generated from his body.
It kept generating for about Thirty seconds,for the bandits it felt like thirty horrifying hours.

Due to the tense of the aura the majority of his clothes were ripped off.

After the thirty seconds passed,all the aura disappeared.
What was only present was thick steam,confused bandits and the shadow of a death machine waiting to go on a rampage.

When the smoke weathered away,a muscular body with long black hair and red horrifying eyes appeared.

It's mass was greater than Nathan's by about 20 percent.
It then made a horrifying scream.

Afterwards it began ripping the bandits arms and legs off.
It was too fast,too powerful,too scary for them to deal with.

Just before reaching the guy who fired the missile it stopped for a second.

Black wings got out of it's back.
It then flew as high as it could.
After it stopped in the middle of the sky it raised it's right hand.

A dark red ball of aura started to get generated at the palm of it's hand.
It was only getting bigger and bigger,until the ratio of the muscular body's and the massive ball of aura's masses became 1 : 1000.

As that death machine was floating in the middle of the air,all Nathan's memories that he spent with Ellie crossed it's mind.

A tear got down from the beast's left eye down to it's chin.
It then lowered it's hand landing it's attack at full speed towards the ground screaming as if Nathan was partially conscious.

When it landed the attack,an enormous explosion happened.

And what was left in the very end was a gigantic hole in the ground,group of black leathers floating,and a crying lost Nathan sitting on the ground.