Introduction

I quote the Bible or the Word of God. This is only what God is allowing "me" to understand. God is educating me, and I choose to share; this is not for entertainment purposes.  God's Word is tremendously important to me. 
      I get tired of explaining, because it is pointless, God is in control.  Regardless if you believe in Him or not, He sent you here; again, God is in control.  One more time - God is in control.  Guess what?  God is in control.
     If you figure this out, you may not need to read these - God is in control.  I am still learning, because man thinks he is in control.  God controls the people, things, events, even what you eat - I am talking about the faithful.  Or maybe everyone, I don't know the real extent of His power, but I think we are fixing to find out. 
     God loves you, and He will discipline and test the ones He loves.  We have to have faith, no matter how bad we think things are; He is the only one that matters.  Put God first in all things! 
     All these books are examples, you can do these on your own; word of caution - God, through the Holy Spirit, told me to write these.  I really didn't want to, and was scared to death when I started.  God helped me, and here I am writing this entry. 
     It has always helped me understand by writing things down.  Many verses come to life and I feel their power when I write them down, not so much, mind you, as when I read them, but when I write them down!  So, if you are thinking about doing this yourself, I would start with the old pen and paper - God will help. 
     I will tell you - it is a commitment.  I missed very few nights in 653 entries.  You don't take a break from God - God is life, and love!  Don't get me wrong, you may try, but feel it is not for you because God is leading you in a different direction, and that is ok.  God has different plans for all of us.  (Note - the 53 is because God had me destroy the fourth book, not because I quit.  He had a different plan.)
     I will now answer the big question - why does God allow bad things to happen?  Don't kid yourself, He does allow these things to happen - it is all prophecy!  Why did He allow His Son to be beaten, spit on, and crucified?  It was prophecy, and He had to watch it happen!  Think how He must have felt; I can't even begin to imagine, but I can try.  Understand this, and you will understand the love He has for you! 
     You can read these if you choose, but it would be better if you just read your Bible instead; I guess you could do both.  I recently edited TIME FOR GOD - it took me around eight hours.  So, you could easily read all three books in 24 hours or less. 
     Well, gonna go, but let's sum up a few things.  God loves you.  He is in control, of everything.  Be patient, and allow Him to work.    Take time to read His Word.  (Note - the Bible is the most read book - ever!)  Have faith, and ask God to strengthen your faith daily.  I always close with - Tell God that you love Him.  He loves all of us so, so much, and I feel we should reciprocate. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.