Trust In The LORD

Because He trusts in You.
     Trust in the LORD forever,

     Isaiah 26:  last line of verse 3, and first line of verse 4

      I had these lines highlighted, notice the punctuation.  Feeling kinda weird, I had three verses to chose from - I am getting weary of posting about death and destruction.  Check out the other two if you want:  Isaiah 24:19,20 and Isaiah 26:20,21.  So I decided to chose the middle one because we need to trust in the LORD. 
      I know the "You" is referring to Judah, but I think we can relate it to the average Gentile.  I just noticed that the "he" wasn't capitalized - that's what I get for combining two verses.  I hope God will forgive me, but I am gonna go with it.
      Let's define trust - total confidence in the integrity, ability, and good character of another.  I have total confidence in God, and He may have total confidence in me.  I say may because I am still a sinner.  I am still fearful of God; He knows all about me. 
      Enough about me, God loves and trusts us all.  He knows how hard life is on earth; think about it, that is why He sent Jesus to die for our sins.  God has confidence in us all, yes, including me; I had to backtrack a bit.  I respect and love God, and I need to strengthen my faith in Him. 
       So, basically, no matter how bad we've been, God is always there.  He is the only one that totally understands us; I mean totally.  God also listens.  I don't always feel His Presence, but I know He is listening - when I am talking to Him.  He loves each and every one of us; so tell Him that you also love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.