Love at first sight

Do you believe in love at first sight? I didn't. I didn't believe in it because it's falling in love with someone's looks and not there personality. But one day it that all changed. It was like someone turned on a light in a dark room, something changed and it was for the better. I couldn't help but love this person. Something about them pulled me in, intrigued me. I had to know more about this person who had made such a change in my life.

At first fear controlled my every thought and every move I was to afraid. But in some twisted way of fate we ended up together, partners in a since and that opened a whole new flood gate of emotions I had never experienced before. My every thought was shifted to him I couldn't keep him out of my mind. Seeing him was the best part of my day. No matter what mood I was in or how bad of a day I had, this person managed to make me smile to change my outlook. How can one person effect someone so much that they can never imagine a life without them.

How can you love someone that much that the thought of not having them beside you is the most terrifying thought in the world. How can someone make you change so suddenly. How can just one person, one single person change your every thought. You love this person so much seeing them in any type of pain kills you from the inside. How can seeing them in pain cause you pain. Seeing them in distress causes you destress. How can someone mean so much to you that there every concern and worry becomes more important than your own. How is something like this even possible? How are the feeling that are bubbling and boiling underneath my skin possible?