Foxy Roxy

-Roxanne-
Walking into the club was like walking into hell. It was awesome. Diplo made his way to a couple of known friends. Skrillex and I stood there checking the dancefloor out. "Fuck that, Im gonna drink". He chuckled. "Nigga you coming?". He stood next to me at the bar. "Sex on the beach". The bartender nodded and stared at my top bare chest. I slapped him across the face. "My eyes are up here you dickhead, and FUCK YOU!". I walked to the dancefloor.

I became a freaking stripper/poll dancer. I stood on a table and poll danced. I didn't care who I was performing for I was high so why should I care?

The song finished and I jumped off the table and turned to see who was getting all the attention and it was.. My cigarette bud. I lit a cigarette in the club and walked outside.

"Who knew you could dance on a poll". I looked up and it was Skrillex. "I think I'm still high". He lit a cigarette and sat down next to me. "Well so am I". I laughed. "To be honest you have a nice ass". My jaw dropped slightly and I slapped his arm. "What? I'm being honest since you performed for me". I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Check on 12 o'clock". I bursted out in laughter as I saw D running down the street naked chasing a midget while throwing mushrooms at the poor guy yelling 'Grow Mario! Grow! Why won't you fucking grow?!'. I opened my instagram and shot a video of the action, I shared and tagged Skrillex and D. Hopefully he'll see in the morning. I lay my head on Skrillex's shoulder. "What's your full name?"." Sonny John Moore, and yours". "Roxanne Midnight Black". I could feel him smiling which made me smile.

A/N: Damn my baby is hot👻❤ Hope you liked my C2